CPU and Motherboard upgrade for 10k

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Will try for NZXT gamma.
Kingston hyperbluex better than vengeance?

Go to Mass Computers (Manjusha building as far as i remember) for NZXT cabinets or even for other branded cabinets,they have better prices.

Both kingston blue and vengence are same,buy whichever you get cheaper and use the money saved for some other component.

OP
K

karan.bhambri

Broken In
Go to Mass Computers (Manjusha building as far as i remember) for NZXT cabinets or even for other branded cabinets,they have better prices.

Both kingston blue and vengence are same,buy whichever you get cheaper and use the money saved for some other component.

I guess Manjusha Building is opposite to the one in which Computer Empire is located?

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
I guess Manjusha Building is opposite to the one in which Computer Empire is located?

I dont remember where computer empire is,but i got a bill from mass computers and it says "102,Manjhsha Building,57,Nehru Place"
Its on the first floor,near a cyber cafe and the building also has a HP showroom thats all i can remember.

You will in all probabilities find all the cases that are available in Nehru Place,also they a have dealership [sole] with NZXT mumbai
so you will find the gamma there.

Better yet,heres their number-9810042763.
Be sure to tell them that you came to know about them from thinkdigit,I think the owner is a (new)member here

Last edited:
OP
K

karan.bhambri

Broken In
I dont remember where computer empire is,but i got a bill from mass computers and it says "102,Manjhsha Building,57,Nehru Place"
Its on the first floor,near a cyber cafe and the building also has a HP showroom thats all i can remember.

You will in all probabilities find all the cases that are available in Nehru Place,also they a have dealership [sole] with NZXT mumbai
so you will find the gamma there.

Better yet,heres their number-9810042763.
Be sure to tell them that you came to know about them from thinkdigit,I think the owner is a (new)member here

I called them up. He's told me to wait for his call.
O.O I also told him that i got to know about them through Thinkdigit. He was quite nice and soft spoken unlike others in Nehru Place.

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
I called them up. He's told me to wait for his call.
O.O I also told him that i got to know about them through Thinkdigit. He was quite nice and soft spoken unlike others in Nehru Place.

Yes,i bought my rig from mass computers,and the owner (unlike other shopkeepers in NP) was very amiable,i sat in his office for almost 3 hours and ,i told him about thinkdigit and about the huge demand for NZXT products in Delhi and other suggestions about which company components do gamers prefer.
And even though i was just another customer for him,he listened very patiently and even acted upon those suggestions.
Not only that,i think he created a thinkdigit id (guess he doesnt have the time to login and post).

So,i think its safe to say that it is one of the best shops in NP.
:D

Last edited:
OP
K

karan.bhambri

Broken In
Yes,i bought my rig from mass computers,and the owner (unlike other shopkeepers in NP) was very amiable,i sat in his office for almost 3 hours and ,i told him about thinkdigit and about the huge demand for NZXT products in Delhi and other suggestions about which company components do gamers prefer.
And even though i was just another customer for him,he listened very patiently and even acted upon those suggestions.
Not only that,i think he created a thinkdigit id (guess he doesnt have the time to login and post).

Yes this guy was indeed patient unlike myself. I called him again and he told me that he has written my number and will personally tell me about NZXT Gamma's availability.
Cant believe there are still some good people left in this world.

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Yes this guy was indeed patient unlike myself. I called him again and he told me that he has written my number and will personally tell me about NZXT Gamma's availability.
Cant believe there are still some good people left in this world.

Ikr,
hahaha,have patience my friend and you shall get what you want :p

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Yes i also think the same. I will ask him to lower the price because i am going to buy the Cpu and Mobo from them only now, 2.4 to 2.6k would be ok?
What to you suggest?

Yes will do the same if i will be available there(cant buy online).

do some bargaining and get it for 2.5k.

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Yes i will buy it only if quoted for 2.5k, otherwise explore other options.

Yes,just say that if you give me the cabby cheaper i will buy the cpu and mobo from you,else i will go to other shops and get the bitfenix.

P.s i think he will sell it for more than 2.5k because he has to get nzxt productsfrom mumbai so the extra 100 bucks is necessary/justified.

OP
K

karan.bhambri

Broken In
Yes,just say that if you give me the cabby cheaper i will buy the cpu and mobo from you,else i will go to other shops and get the bitfenix.

P.s i think he will sell it for more than 2.5k because he has to get nzxt productsfrom mumbai so the extra 100 bucks is necessary/justified.

Yes i am thinking the same and even till 2.7k is ok to me but not more than that else i will buy it from somewhere else.

OP
K

karan.bhambri

Broken In
Guys i got
Amd Fx- 6300 and Gigabyte 970A DS3 for Rs. 12.6k
Ram kingston hyperxblu Rs. 2.6k
Cabby- CM Elite 311 Rs. 2.3k
From Nehru place yesterday.

The main issue i am facing is that i have installed windows Xp on my system and it is not really running that fast.
Does XP has any compatibility issues with my rig??
I am now thinking of changing it to Windows 7.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Guys i got
Amd Fx- 6300 and Gigabyte 970A DS3 for Rs. 12.6k
Ram kingston hyperxblu Rs. 2.6k
Cabby- CM Elite 311 Rs. 2.3k
From Nehru place yesterday.

The main issue i am facing is that i have installed windows Xp on my system and it is not really running that fast.
Does XP has any compatibility issues with my rig??
I am now thinking of changing it to Windows 7.

Congo :) install Windows 7 please

Top Bottom