dhawald

Broken In
My budget is 8K
I want an mp3 player having max capacity with sound recording

please help

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

I've read the review of this player on cnet and they have rated this player very high because of its good looks, user friendly nature and excellent sound quality. You can read the full review on www.cnet.com

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Ipod nano and sandisk sansa e250R are much better than cowon iaudio U2 mp3 player.

iaudio U2 2gb is $109. Put another $20 and you will get sansa e250r 2GB
Sleek, thin design with large 1.8” TFT color screen for easy viewing
Unlimited access to millions of songs**
Continuous new music with Rhapsody Channels; save songs you like and skip songs you don’t**
Personalized music based on your favorite artists and listening history**
Preloaded with hundreds of great songs via Rhapsody Channels and Playlists**
Features microSD® expansion slot for additional memory capacity
Supports SanDisk TrustedFlash and Gruvi content cards
Digital FM tuner, on-the-fly FM recording, and voice recording
Strong alloy metal back casing provides excellent durability and scratch resistance
Simple to use, backlit controls for fast device interface navigation
User replaceable and rechargeable Lithium Ion battery for up to 20 hours of battery life*
Includes the Sansa Media Converter to support all picture and video formats

*sandisk.com/Products/Item(2210)-SDMX4-2048-Sansa_e250R_Rhapsody_2GB_MP3_Player.aspx

OP
dhawald

dhawald

Broken In
krazyfrog said:
I've read the review of this player on cnet and they have rated this player very high because of its good looks, user friendly nature and excellent sound quality. You can read the full review on www.cnet.com

what is its price in india
my budget is max 8k
the other player that I am considering is transcend tsonic 610
which is 2Gb with 2yr warranty at 5800 bucks in Delhi

Last edited:

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
I have been using cowon U2 player for the last six months without any problem. I am very much satisfied with its performance.

snake

Broken In
ambandla said:
Ipod nano and sandisk sansa e250R are much better than cowon iaudio U2 mp3 player.

iaudio U2 2gb is $109. Put another $20 and you will get sansa e250r 2GB
Sleek, thin design with large 1.8” TFT color screen for easy viewing
Unlimited access to millions of songs**
Continuous new music with Rhapsody Channels; save songs you like and skip songs you don’t**
Personalized music based on your favorite artists and listening history**
Preloaded with hundreds of great songs via Rhapsody Channels and Playlists**
Features microSD® expansion slot for additional memory capacity
Supports SanDisk TrustedFlash and Gruvi content cards
Digital FM tuner, on-the-fly FM recording, and voice recording
Strong alloy metal back casing provides excellent durability and scratch resistance
Simple to use, backlit controls for fast device interface navigation
User replaceable and rechargeable Lithium Ion battery for up to 20 hours of battery life*
Includes the Sansa Media Converter to support all picture and video formats

*sandisk.com/Products/Item(2210)-SDMX4-2048-Sansa_e250R_Rhapsody_2GB_MP3_Player.aspx

lol dude wat u mean by Unlimited access to millions of songs**?? wat those** stands for if u want to just copy paste things do it properly :p
Anyway back on the topic
COWON roks there sound quality is far superior to SANDISK players.Infact better than IPOD but some of APPLE Fanboy may disagree with me here.As I said FANBOY thats y they will disagree.I will not say cowon sound quality is the ultimate but better than its competition.And U2 has everything you can ask for except its flash memory which is just 2gb maybe very small for few.
And in ur budget thats the best option and dont go for nano it does not sound as good as U2.But I will suggest a good IEM.For a good MP3 player u shd have GOOD IEM in order to enjoy ur MP3 player fully.

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
*Battery Life Based on Continuous, Standard Playback, 128 Kb MP3 file
**During trial period; thereafter paid subscription required

*sandisk.com/Products/Catalog(1220)-SanDisk_Sansa_e200R_Rhapsody_Series_MP3_Players.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom