[Praise] CORSAIR - Unparalleled Customer service - Flash Voyager USB 3.0

shashankm

I reign hell..
This story traces back to Aug 2011 when I bought a 8GB USB 3.0 Flash Voyager for a princely sum of Rs. 1300/-! Pen drive was peppier as ever and zipper with its perfromance.

Cut to March 2012, one fine day, I connected pendrive to my office PC and a prompt came up, 'You need to format this drive before you can use it. Format it now?' I pressed Yes, it formatted the drive and it opened up quite well and I transferred the data quite well'. But back home, in 4 different systems, connecting it each time, it showed the same prompt. I went to Kaizen Service Center, taking a half day and submitted the pen drive and within 2 days pendrive was at my home. Good enough, though I was more hoping that they would have this replace-over-counter thingy same like SanDisk and Transcend.

Anyways, come to 17th Oct 2012, this pendrive gave up again, showing same prompt only difference, it couldn't format the pendrive.

This error showed up right bang when I was transferring few files from my office PC to it. I was furious to say the least, because firstly, a thing whose gravity I have already established so much in my team, you know, shock proof, water resistant, slick looks, beautiful design and rubberized body, you don't expect such a thing to go bonkers twice, whereas my 7 year old Kingston is still alive and kicking.

Wrote the horror tale to Corsair India and Corsair HQ ids, in incredibly pissed tone saying that its not possible for a guy like me to go to service center every time, stating some phony reasons, in the very night of 17th Oct 2012 around 8 PM.

REceived a typical We-are-sorry' reply within 20 minutes, that was sent from Airtel on Blackberry!

18th October - Next Day I received a call from Bangalore, that my faulty pendrive was about to be picked up by BlueDart. :) My mood swinged wildly, BD guys picked it bang up from my home giving me the slip.

20th October
- I woke up to the doorbell with a BD guy waiting with a package in his hand, that was from Bangalore.

Yep, Kaizen Infoserve, there was my sweet beast again! Flash voyager.

Wrote a thanks mail to Corsair immediately for their awesome out of the line, customer support. Only hoping that I don't have to watch Deja vu again!

CORSAIR RULES!

Last edited:

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
if you google "corsair service" you will find thousands of such instances.even i had very good experiences with them.corsair has the best after sales service in the world.no one can oppose this statement.

quicky008

Technomancer
Dear Shashankm,can you tell me how you managed to contact Corsair India and their HQ?I need to inform them immediately about an issue that I've been facing with my corsair carbide 400R cabinet-so i'd be grateful if you could provide me with their e-mail addresses and ph nos(if any).

quicky008

Technomancer
thanks a lot pal!

I sent an email to the above address today in the afternoon and received a reply within a few hours.They have requested me to send the serial number of this cabinet along with a scanned copy of the purchase receipt.Now the problem is,although i have the purchase receipt,the serial number of the cabinet is not mentioned anywhere on it-can someone please tell me where can I find the serial number?

OP
S

shashankm

I reign hell..
Now thats a tricky one! Try finding it out in some hidden corners and on the box in which it came with. If not, tell them, that you can't and rather send pictures (inline) in the mail itself to show your concern.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
not surprised with corsair's service...have only heard good things about them...in fact a friend of mine had some problem with his vx450W PSU & corsair was prompt enough to send him a replacement at home in quick time...hence trust corsair brands a lot more..

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Heard a lot of stories about how Corsair's After sales support and service is amazing, I wish the other companies provide such a great commitment to their support services (especially ASUS)..

thinkjamil

Journeyman
I checked their site and only solution I found was RMA, I applies foor it and got it approved. But hell they want me to courier it to taiwan and back. the expenses of courier is huge enough to get me 2 of these pendrives , maybe 3!. Also sent a mail to India HQ..no replies, sunday offcourse.

Last edited:
Top Bottom