Cordless Keyboard to go with G7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykora

I see right through you.
I'm thinking of getting the Logitech G7 Mouse for my new computer, but I'm at a loss as to which keyboard to get with it. Cordless is almost a necessity, ergonomic (wave) layout is preferable, as that's what I'm used to using. My main hurdle is that most cordless keyboards come as a set with the mouse, something I've already made my mind up about. Any ideas?

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
I am not sure whether a G7 is good enough for gaming because it is wireless.

For gaming,
get G5 or Razor Copper Head

OP
Sykora

Sykora

I see right through you.
G7 is a good gaming mouse, I'm sure of that. I need a good cordless keyboard to go with it.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
1) Have you ever used G7?
2) I don't think good gaming mice are ever cordless.
3) I might not have gone with wireless keyboard/mouse even if I has more than enough money.
4) Anyway search in microsoft and logitech website for your keyboard and try to decide between a few models which you can ask here.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
Well G7 is indeed a gaming mouse but quite heavy for those long CS sessions.
I think there is a cordless combo from Logitech which has G7 mouse.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
who says cordless mice are not good for gaming... those were old days when the data from the mice could not be processed fast enough and introduced delays. if u still say that is lags.. then DOOD u havent tried it...

i use logitech media remote s510(mouse LX5) key/mouse/remote combo.
look here *www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2162,CONTENTID=10711
this mouse performs real good in games(even though the LX5 is preety low end for gaming, it is more of a show thing)... i have never felt a lag at any time...

if u r buying the G7 mouse then go for a G15 keyboard.
look here *www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/IN/EN,crid=2287,categoryid=10

and buy a rumbelpad 2 wireless gamepad .. it is the most amazing gaming experience. enjoy the games as on a console.. every one knows that real gaming in not with key/mouse(except fps). once u have played doom/farcry/fear/quake u will need something different and then try prince of presia the two thrones, ice age 2, Marc Ecko's Getting Up - Contents Under Pressure, Manhunt,NFS-most wanted,(and all gamepad activated games) with the gamepad.. man u r gonna get HOOKED!!! just like me.

i bought it for 2000rs some time back...
see here *www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=9069

BTW the G7 and G15 are priced same.

Note: i think that u should consider that if u buy mice/keyboard as different product then their recievers will be different too. they will each use one USB port + one port for the gamepad(which is chump change for u when considering a RS5000+ mouse) :-D

Last edited:

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
g7>g15 in price
615 i read is not good due to lack of palm support i think.
get a good microsfot/logitech keyboard.

suman2005

Broken In
akshayt said:
615 i read is not good

I went over to the Logitech Forums and there are a whole lot of posts by people with problems with the G15 - all sorts of problems - surprisingly many complaints are about the lettering coming off the key tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom