Cooler master Xornet vs Logitech G300

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Which one is better ? I can get Logitech G300 for 1299+Shipping from primeabgb and Xornet for 1.3k from flipkart.. I believe the G300 is a better deal because of more buttons, but it doesnt have any thumb buttons.. I play League of Legends and Call of duty, so which one of these two would be a better deal ?
Xornet has 2000 dpi sensor, G300 has a 2500 one
But the build quality of Xornet seems a lot better than g300, g300 looks a bit flimsy to me..Need your opinon guys
Thanks in advance

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !
Yes g 300 is a bit flimsy, but still its quite sturdy compared to other mice, secondly stay away from xornet if you are a palm gripper, its specifically made for people with claw grip and would very uncomfy for you , assuming you are a palm gripper or a hybrid like me !
secondly even g300 is not advisable because being ambidextrous in nature and having buttons on the clicks itself is a bit of a problem for players as we can't engage left click as well as any of those left buttons besides left click !

So my suggestin put 200 bucks more into your current budget and go for g 400 ! :)

theproffesor

saze017 here...quite a go
Which one is better ? I can get Logitech G300 for 1299+Shipping from primeabgb and Xornet for 1.3k from flipkart.. I believe the G300 is a better deal because of more buttons, but it doesnt have any thumb buttons.. I play League of Legends and Call of duty, so which one of these two would be a better deal ?
Xornet has 2000 dpi sensor, G300 has a 2500 one
But the build quality of Xornet seems a lot better than g300, g300 looks a bit flimsy to me..Need your opinon guys
Thanks in advance

get g400 it's 1.6k in np..or cheaper :) I had this mouse for awhile, great mouse ,feels great in hand, I didn't found a con in it...just I wanted something else ...if you're a palm user g400 is great xornet & g300 aren't made for palm user!
g400 best bang for the buck
you can have a look at steelseries kinzu?

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
nah kinzu is crap, no extra buttons.. i need atleast 2 extra buttons for my summoner spells..
Ill settle for the g400 then

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
g400 will do a damage of 1.6k to you.. But then its way better than the g 300..

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
G 400 for 1450 is a good deal.. One of my friends bought it for 1900(outside Delhi)..:D

Top Bottom