Cooler Master extrem 600W & "?"gfx card

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
I have the CM 600 extreme what's the max gfx card it can power up with Phenom II x4 955 (according to hardware Secrets drawing upto 500W is safe from this PSU) ?

I use a 19" DELL @1366x768

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Most of them don't even know that CM extreme series have efficiency/noise/ripple problems. Its only after buying & using it, they start understanding the problems and come here.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can't really do anything. India is the market to exploit because of too many uninformed people.

Tarun

In the zone
try Corsair GS600 it much more better and stable then the CM extreme series power supply a 5670 DDR5 cost u around 4k to 4.5k in mumbai frankly speaking go for a 6770 which costs 6.3k it can even run most games at 1080p

a CX430 V2 2.2k should do ok or a FSP 500 watts will cost 2.4k is a minimum

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
You can't really do anything. India is the market to exploit because of too many uninformed people.

Now, we should really have a like button. :p Well post about this idea in the idea section with the link from vbulletin website later today.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ Most of them don't even know that CM extreme series have efficiency/noise/ripple problems. Its only after buying & using it, they start understanding the problems and come here.

I am refering to this guy specifically. He's been blindly advising people in Chip forums to go for 'branded power supplies'. He's been advising people to buy VX450s even though I've said many times that VX450 has gone really REALLY bad.

OP
avinandan012

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
BTW @sorcy i bought this PSU @ 2007 end

at that time i didn't knew it has this type of problem

and about vx450 i advised when it has good reviews, not after it went bad check the dates of posts

Top Bottom