Not open for further replies.
OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
----------
BarCoder:
----------
With this app, u can decode any barcode of the market available goods. it displays the country of manufacture, item code etc. u just need to enter d barcode no. in d app.
download here-
*www.4shared.com/file/14630658/8fc73ff0/BarCoder.html

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

==========
SEMACODE
==========
Now, here is something that mite blow ur mind...

1. What's Semacode?

its a coding - decoding system, in which any textual matter can be converted into an image file. u can print that file or upload that file to ur webpage...
Then u have to download a decoder To ur JAVA fone. and then u run that applet and point ur fone towards that image. then immediately that app detects the text hidden in ur image.
let me give u live demonstration.
first download SEMACODE.jar
from here =
www.4shared.com/account/file/14630910/ee2c35fb/semacode_reader_me.html

then open the file here:
*semacode.com/display/tag.html?hide=1&url=www.thinkdigit.com/forum&title=capture+photo

in ur computer screen.....then run SEMACODE app in ur fone and capture the foto from ur computer screen.....what does it decode??? is it - www.thinkdigit.com/forum

if yes, then the app has worked perfectly...
u can make ur own textual images at -
www.semacode.com/tag

and please do give ur suggestions!!

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ no i was saying that if illegal stuff would have been allowed i would have flooded this thread :D

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

Ok.for 1 sec i thought u were refferring me!
but still @krates wats ur illegal stuff? any new in technology ,then plz post. just give the info.no need to tell 'how to do illegal'.
i m waiting!

nitansh

TECHNOHOLIC..............
an excellent software for cricket fans, it gives ball by ball updates using GPRS, download from here-
wap.crick.cc

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

i think cricket scores are alaos available at www.rediff.com and just keep on reresing the page in the live cricket score page.this is definately a better option...and rediff is very fast in terms of page uploading.

MasterMinds

hell boy
@krates I am looking foe a java soft. to send flash sms from my sony ericsson phone....
find it......atleast i couldn't.....!!!!!!

and yes what is ur illegal stuff......

Last edited:
OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

i have opera mini...

does opera mini support skins...any skins like black google...the white color of opera mini strains my eye..

nitansh

TECHNOHOLIC..............
Page doesn't exist . .
It is working fine in my SE K530 & Nkia E61i....

i think cricket scores are alaos available at www.rediff.com and just keep on reresing the page in the live cricket score page.this is definately a better option...and rediff is very fast in terms of page uploading.
there are pleothra of wap sites for getting cricket scores, but this s/w makes this task easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom