Cool 3D Shockwave FPS Based on UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Cool 3D Shockwave FPS Based on UT

Very well done shockwave player FPS game that is very similar to Unreal Tournament. I have no idea how they made this but man, I'm impressed (this is not hand drawn animation I don't believe. I think they are all rendered items.)

*www.rasterwerks.com/dev.public/phosphor_alpha_4_248.htm

FAQ:

This is strictly a technology demo for a Shockwave first-person shooter, and does not in any way represent an actual game.

This demo includes materials created by other parties:

* Map by Rich "Akuma" Eastwood
* Map textures, Xan model by Epic Games
* Pulse Rifle, Launcher, Sniper (modified), Pickup models by Raven Software
* M134 Minigun model+skin by Frank "The Punisher" Castle
* HK MP5 model by Raven, Skin by SixShooter

If you are the owner of these materials and would not like them used in this demo, please contact me for removal.

This framework is currently in the Alpha phase, AI and network play is currently being developed.

Licensing/publishing for a game based on this framework may be considered once the project nears completion.

The Enhancer Xtra by AndradeArts is being used to provide mouselook and full-screen support under Windows.

For OSX, a build using the MoveCursor Xtra, can be found here.

The numbers in the upper left represent streaming progress [percent, K/sec, ETA]. Server load has been very high recently.

Thanks for checking out the demo, I hope you enjoy it.

all code by nick kang, rasterwerks © 2005

infernus

Broken In
Yes it does dude. Played it. Graphics are akin to UT. Have no idea how they couldve done this in shockwave. I was playing for a few minutes and all of a sudden my system hung up. Had to reboot. Aint gonna play again coz it took a lotta time to load and the framerates reminded me of my old pc(Yup, i still have a dial-up connection*www.techhelpers.net/e4u/comp/comp26.gif).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom