Converting a Black & White Picture to Color

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
NikhilVerma

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Hey ctrl_alt_del !! I was kidding man! When I said "The Photoshop Manual" I didn't name any book I just told you to use te potoshop help... It's very very detailed and sould get you the hang of Photoshop...

The nest part was serious .... Search for tutorials....

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Oh it's all right. I thought maybe there were some books by that name. :) As for tutorials, I had a frustating expirience looking for Flash tutorials, so I am more keen towards a whole book that I can read and try out on Photoshop at the same time.

ankitjain

Right off the assembly line
Correct Signature

sms_solver said:
ONe must have a good sense of colours. and patience to experiment as well

Mr "sms_solver"

U have a invalid signature it mentioned "sms_solbher" not sms_solver.....

Correct it man ...........

T

Tux

Great tut. But there ia an alternative and easy way after
step 5 in HARDEST. Instead of doning other things just go
to IMAGE>ADJUSTMENTS>VARIATIONS and adjust accordingly to
colorize the photo. The car you are watching above is
colorize in the same way. NIKIL's wa is also gr8 but this one
is ez.

dreams

Gracias Senor
gr8 gr8 tutorial.. this is how the Photo Studios in my area makes the b/w photos 2 colors.. and they charge a huge amnt for it.. now i can also get in to tht busines.. thnx a lot..

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
*img118.exs.cx/img118/4362/bwcolorconversion8006zt.th.jpg*img224.exs.cx/img224/6090/koolbluezinkoolblackcar4vp.th.jpg*img235.exs.cx/img235/4618/koolbluezinakoolblucar3fu.th.jpg
*img171.exs.cx/img171/5345/trans6wi.th.jpg*img202.exs.cx/img202/9797/u72739bw8ji.th.jpg*img63.exs.cx/img63/5131/colored1zs.th.jpg

dreams

Gracias Senor
gr8 work.. thnks.. this technique is wat done by photo studios and they ask a lot of money too.. hope no need to spend anymore..

rohan

In the zone
Well, this was a kool tutorial. Thanks for this one. The basic thing in here, as you all might be knowing is that, whole of an object possess the same color. Then why the shades? The greyscale things in the background are actually 'maps' that give the depth and variance to the colors. Same with nature. A flower has the same color all over {un-color flowers}, but it's it's darkness and luminance that causes the effect.

kool one Nikhil. KIU!!!

kapsicum

spice it up
thats a real gr8 work. i wanted to do that for years.thnks a lot NikhilVerma, it was well explained n easy too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom