controlling network connections

akash22

Journeyman
Guys! i searching for a software which can allow me to see all the server connection to the net from my pc internet connection and allow me to manage those connections just like process tab in task manager. like by using Du meter i can see all the network connections established but it doesn't allow me to disable the connections which are not required at that time.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, Comodo is The best to monitor and disable certain application, from using bandwidth.

OP
akash22

akash22

Journeyman
currently m using trend micro so will it make any problem if i install comodo with trend micro

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If you are using Trend Micro as Antivirus, running Comodo along shouldn't be a problem, theoretically, since Comodo acts like Firewall (read, Internet Security).

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
if ur trend micro has a firewall disable it & install comodo firewall only but remember do not use conmodo secure dns servers

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ OP - use TCPView - it will let you manage all of your network connections very well and with much more ease and do everything you asked for and it's freeware ;-)
TCPView v3.05

Top Bottom