1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

CONTINOUS GAMING!!

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by wizrulz, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizrulz

wizrulz GUNNING DOWN TEAMS

I have read many reports of continous gaming in foreign countries....so i was wondering how many hours gaming forum members have indulged in and in which game? I have played many games continously and max i can play a game continously is for 10 hrs continously on holidays and games which i played is a big list as i usually like to play only 1 game on given day and continously play it till its time for other work or sleeping time.......
    1. PES 5
    2. Total club manager 2005
    3. Rome Total War
    4. COD .............etc
    5. Counter strike these all games i found very addictive to complete a task and i kept playing and playing with no sense of time...... :wink:
    Please do share ur experiences fo continous gaming

2. domin8r

domin8r New Member

I don't really remember how long I've gone with one particular one, but I do remember that my eyes were red and sore after I got up :p. But seriously, it was from 8PM to 11:30AM the next day, and it was NFS: UG. At that time, the underground/tuner scene seemed just so cool...

3. RCuber

RCuber The Mighty Unkel!!! Staff Member

I and my friend used to play commandos beyond enemy lines for hours :D. and that to during exams. i played like 6 hrs at a stretch. i remeber i had exam at 9 am and we played till 4 AM. sadly i flunked the exam :(

4. tarey_g

tarey_g Hanging, since 2004..

I have played for 23 hrs continuous. I had my lunch dinner while playing, not on a computer but the Sega 16 bit that I got on rent for a day. My right hand thumb was swollen after continuous tapping of the controller.
    I had long sessions of gaming when I got my first computer.
    I play at most 2 hrs a session these days, not more than that, even If the game is too addictive.

5. coolendra

coolendra Neil is Here...

I have played for bout 8 Hrs continously for

1 ) HALO

2) Need For Speed : Most Wanted

very addictive !!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. vmp_vivek

vmp_vivek New Member

I played Call of Duty for 7 hrs straight and next day, I finished the game within 3-4 hours. :)

7. Captain Crime

Captain Crime New Member

U were half dead then :p :p

CAuse a man who died playing games plaed for 48 hrs :lol: :lol:

8. tarey_g

tarey_g Hanging, since 2004..

Not half dead , I was half idiot (havin sega genesis home for one day was the biggest joy for me that time :) )
    and the man who played for 48 hrs was full idiot , and then ppl blame games for such incidents , u will die even if u study for 48 hrs. blame studies then ;) . nothing is good if done excessively.

9. mehulved

mehulved 18 Till I Die............

tarey_g even has a avatar of a dead man hanging.
    As for me the most I've played is beneath a steel sky for 4 hours yesterday.
    I know its not a big popular games like you'll have played but with my system it is the best I can get and I am not that avid a gamer + no pirated softwares on my computer.

10. abhijeet_ghosh

abhijeet_ghosh New Member

My longest gaming session is about 14 hours on my Xbox - from 6 AM to 8 PM, though including bathroom and meal breaks. It was when I had just bought the Xbox and couldn't get enough of Halo: CE.

My longest non-stop gaming session is of about 8 hours - from 10 PM to 6 AM the next day. I played my then favourite game Max Payne on the PC. I finished the game twice during the session.

11. esumitkumar

esumitkumar Call me Sumit

Hmm similar blog was running I guess in Ch*p I guess 1 yr ago ...when i used to visit Ch*p forums..... there somebody playing continuously for 30 hrs

well me and my brother had played COMMANDOS max for 4 hrs.......

im off from gaming due to professional life hectic work :( but as soon as I settle wid a new gaming PC .... i will be back 8)

12. abhishek66

abhishek66 C.A.

well, iplayed gta san andreas for 10hrs once without any break......even skipped lunch for it.
    Another day i played nfs most wanted for about 7hrs and stopped only because my hands started paining

13. dIgItaL_BrAt

dIgItaL_BrAt New Member

9 hrs playing Warcraft III.

14. KoRn

KoRn New Member

i have played games on the sega 32bit and ps for 5!!! continous days from the 24th to 31st dec in 1998 i was so indulged in playing mortal kombat and wwf wrestle mania and ninja gaiden{including eating meals and pissing and cr@pping!} i guess dats gud.i never woke up for the whole of the 1st of jan the next year....i think it was like a hangover and my fingers were swollen and and and.......i hated playing it since!
    BTW: i cud do dis cuz my parents were on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SoUnDs WiErd..................BeLiEvE iT!!!!!1
    only on Reeeeeplys beieb it or not!!! OrBiiiiiiTTTTTTTT!!!chewing gum!!!!! if it works on man it will works on animals lol!!!!!!! E HEEE.. HEE.. HEEE.... HEE!
    jus jokin!!!"

15. vmp_vivek

vmp_vivek New Member

Ahh, I remember playing Commandos everyday nonstop for 5-6 hours, yeah everyday, and then finished both the versions in two months. 8) :D

16. fnatic@play

fnatic@play New Member

Played 24 games - from morning 10 to evenin 8. UT2k4 - online. lost jus 1 outta that. On x'mas. was at home. nothin to do... and no1 at home as well..

17. Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt New Member

I believe My longest session was with My Nintendo 8-bit console for a straight 15Hours(Inclusive of Lunch and Loo breaks :wink:).Since Mario and Contra were My heart Favourite games back then I couldnt get enough of them.The next after that I belive was roughly a 12 Hour session with The Mummy on the Playstation with My Cousin Brother.:D

18. Satissh S

Satissh S New Member

I played POP WW for almost 18 hrs this weekend and finished it as i had left it unfinished for two months as i didn't get time.
    I will play splinter-cell pandora tomorrow, from now on. I remember soaking up on terminator TV Videogame consoles for days during my annual holidays in school times.. those were fun times ;)

19. GameAddict

GameAddict New Member

The max. I played was 13 hours non-stop(no bio-breaks too) for Jagged Alliance 2. No other game engaged me so much....

20. shaunak

shaunak Tux Fan

Call of duty :> 9hrs continueous
    MS combat filght simulator:> 6.5 hrs (the the game got over !!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.