CONTINOUS GAMING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I have read many reports of continous gaming in foreign countries....so i was wondering how many hours gaming forum members have indulged in and in which game? I have played many games continously and max i can play a game continously is for 10 hrs continously on holidays and games which i played is a big list as i usually like to play only 1 game on given day and continously play it till its time for other work or sleeping time.......
1. PES 5
2. Total club manager 2005
3. Rome Total War
4. COD .............etc
5. Counter strike these all games i found very addictive to complete a task and i kept playing and playing with no sense of time...... :wink:
Please do share ur experiences fo continous gaming

domin8r

Journeyman
I don't really remember how long I've gone with one particular one, but I do remember that my eyes were red and sore after I got up :p. But seriously, it was from 8PM to 11:30AM the next day, and it was NFS: UG. At that time, the underground/tuner scene seemed just so cool...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I and my friend used to play commandos beyond enemy lines for hours :D. and that to during exams. i played like 6 hrs at a stretch. i remeber i had exam at 9 am and we played till 4 AM. sadly i flunked the exam :(

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I have played for 23 hrs continuous. I had my lunch dinner while playing, not on a computer but the Sega 16 bit that I got on rent for a day. My right hand thumb was swollen after continuous tapping of the controller.
I had long sessions of gaming when I got my first computer.
I play at most 2 hrs a session these days, not more than that, even If the game is too addictive.

coolendra

Neil is Here...
I have played for bout 8 Hrs continously for

1 ) HALO

2) Need For Speed : Most Wanted

very addictive !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Crime

Journeyman
tarey_g said:
I have played for 23 hrs continuous. I had my lunch dinner while playing, not on a computer but the Sega 16 bit that I got on rent for a day. My right hand thumb was swollen after continuous tapping of the controller.
I had long sessions of gaming when I got my first computer.
I play at most 2 hrs a session these days, not more than that, even If the game is too addictive.

U were half dead then :p :p

CAuse a man who died playing games plaed for 48 hrs :lol: :lol:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Not half dead , I was half idiot (havin sega genesis home for one day was the biggest joy for me that time :) )
and the man who played for 48 hrs was full idiot , and then ppl blame games for such incidents , u will die even if u study for 48 hrs. blame studies then ;) . nothing is good if done excessively.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
tarey_g even has a avatar of a dead man hanging.
As for me the most I've played is beneath a steel sky for 4 hours yesterday.
I know its not a big popular games like you'll have played but with my system it is the best I can get and I am not that avid a gamer + no pirated softwares on my computer.

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
My longest gaming session is about 14 hours on my Xbox - from 6 AM to 8 PM, though including bathroom and meal breaks. It was when I had just bought the Xbox and couldn't get enough of Halo: CE.

My longest non-stop gaming session is of about 8 hours - from 10 PM to 6 AM the next day. I played my then favourite game Max Payne on the PC. I finished the game twice during the session.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hmm similar blog was running I guess in Ch*p I guess 1 yr ago ...when i used to visit Ch*p forums..... there somebody playing continuously for 30 hrs

well me and my brother had played COMMANDOS max for 4 hrs.......

im off from gaming due to professional life hectic work :( but as soon as I settle wid a new gaming PC .... i will be back 8)

well, iplayed gta san andreas for 10hrs once without any break......even skipped lunch for it.
Another day i played nfs most wanted for about 7hrs and stopped only because my hands started paining

KoRn

In the zone
i have played games on the sega 32bit and ps for 5!!! continous days from the 24th to 31st dec in 1998 i was so indulged in playing mortal kombat and wwf wrestle mania and ninja gaiden{including eating meals and pissing and cr@pping!} i guess dats gud.i never woke up for the whole of the 1st of jan the next year....i think it was like a hangover and my fingers were swollen and and and.......i hated playing it since!
BTW: i cud do dis cuz my parents were on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SoUnDs WiErd..................BeLiEvE iT!!!!!1
only on Reeeeeplys beieb it or not!!! OrBiiiiiiTTTTTTTT!!!chewing gum!!!!! if it works on man it will works on animals lol!!!!!!! E HEEE.. HEE.. HEEE.... HEE!
jus jokin!!!"

vmp_vivek

In the zone
esumitkumar said:
well me and my brother had played COMMANDOS max for 4 hrs.......

Ahh, I remember playing Commandos everyday nonstop for 5-6 hours, yeah everyday, and then finished both the versions in two months. 8) :D

fnatic@play

Broken In
Played 24 games - from morning 10 to evenin 8. UT2k4 - online. lost jus 1 outta that. On x'mas. was at home. nothin to do... and no1 at home as well..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I believe My longest session was with My Nintendo 8-bit console for a straight 15Hours(Inclusive of Lunch and Loo breaks :wink:).Since Mario and Contra were My heart Favourite games back then I couldnt get enough of them.The next after that I belive was roughly a 12 Hour session with The Mummy on the Playstation with My Cousin Brother.:D

Satissh S

Youngling
I played POP WW for almost 18 hrs this weekend and finished it as i had left it unfinished for two months as i didn't get time.
I will play splinter-cell pandora tomorrow, from now on. I remember soaking up on terminator TV Videogame consoles for days during my annual holidays in school times.. those were fun times ;)

GameAddict

In the zone
The max. I played was 13 hours non-stop(no bio-breaks too) for Jagged Alliance 2. No other game engaged me so much....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom