[Contest] Challenge #2 - Your favourite cheats / tactics [FIFA 16]

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
In this challenge, all you have to do is...

... share your best cheats / tactics while playing FIFA 16. That's it!

*i.imgur.com/cYPS5Xv.jpg

Let us know of them below.

NOTE: Don't forget to register here and share your GAMER_ID below. Click here for more info.

GooGooGeeGee

Broken In
best tactic is to use ur goalie as a sweeper keeper. kinda like m.neuer of germany u know. that extra defender attacking the penalty box always f*cks wid da offensive players.

10436997 is my gamer id.....

Empanada

Broken In
Like to do handstands with my goal celebrations. So it's Hold R2 and rotate Right Analog-stick 360 degrees counterclockwise on PS4, if I remember correctly.

Gamer ID: 10442037

SJS

Broken In
let's see... change difficulty to legendary... get my ass kicked... roll back difficulty to semi pro... RULE THE FIFA 16 UNIVERSE!

& of course, wallow in self pity...

(gamer id 10444587)

knidarius

Broken In
Gamer ID : 10412444

One of my favorite tactics in FIFA 16 is not even from FIFA, it's from CS:GO :p .

So basically, rush the goal at the whistle :p Trust me, with the right passes and some speed control, I've managed to score quite a few times in the initial few minutes of the game. If you're not too confident, just maintain possession till atleast a couple of your teammates show up. Make sure that your forwards are accurate though!

Malakh

Broken In
Damn I'm so excited, this is definitely a big giveaway.

Gamer ID: 10438413

A Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player, defeated Barbarian_Monkey multiple times.

saske9800

Broken In
Footfake

Tactic: play to win. It's okay to distract the opponent by stealing his phone or threatening to break it if he is playing good
My gamer id: saske9800

MadScorp

Gaming is Life
I can't really say much about FIFA 16 as I only occasionally play it at my friend's house and even then I play very casually so my best advise would be to just relax while you play this game. FIFA is an amazing game to just chill back and have some fun without being too serious, at least that is the way I play it :p

Also I agree with zombgamer , foot fake can be very effective :)

My Gamer ID is 10479688

Top Bottom