[Contest] Challenge #1 - Share your gameplay [CSGO]

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Another reason to start a quick CSGO session!

As the first challenge, let’s start off at EASY difficulty, shall we?

All you have to do is hit us with your gameplay sequences from this popular multiplayer FPS title and stand a chance to win cool gaming hardware…

*i.imgur.com/Q9Hepyt.jpg

Just fire up the game, use a screen capture tool, record a few seconds of your CSGO gameplay, upload the captured video (YouTube, Imgur, Gfycat) and share the link below in this thread. Like so…

[video]*i.imgur.com/GQ6WFhN.gifv[/video]

EZ PZ, right? Well, let’s get started...

IMPORTANT NOTE

Contest ends on Sept 8th.

To be eligible for this contest, please ensure that you register on Dew Arena & share your GAMER_ID along with your gameplays on this thread

To register for your GAMER_ID, click here.

For more information on how to win an Xbox One or cool gaming gear, go here.

Last edited:

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
*** ADDITIONAL INFO ***

You can even post screenshots of Epic moments and those will be considered entries.

Managed to get an ACE? POST IT! Defused the bomb with 0.3 seconds left? POST IT! Killed your own team mate with a Molotov? Heh! POST IT!

Also, it seems not a lot have realised that this prize pool is just for Digit Forum members, so you guys have a higher chance of winning.

FYImgamer

Right off the assembly line
Here's what I encountered!

CSGO_gameplay.jpg

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Gamer ID: 9253606

Gameplay:

[YOUTUBE]To3066QMlZY[/YOUTUBE]

Just another day in matchmaking. Playing Inferno with friends, we were coasting in CT side but hit a brick wall in T side. Then, all of a sudden this happens.

GooGooGeeGee

Broken In
[MENTION=57860]thetechfreak[/MENTION] - DAYUM son! brutal!! hope u guys won the game tho?

capturing video and uploading is too much trouble. i took a screenshot of one of my practice maps. hope this will fly. gamer id is 10436997

*i.imgur.com/DsWCl7j.jpg

Empanada

Broken In
Not exactly gameplay but take a long peek at my favorite M4A1S skin of all time: [video]*i.imgur.com/gngDUrV.gifv[/video]

(BONUS - At the end of the clip, there's a very short sneak peek of my inventory. Sssshhh! ;))

Gamer ID: 10442037

praneetsah

Broken In
[MENTION=324170]knidarius[/MENTION]
Do NOT use Fraps unless you have a a great rig. Fraps destroy your FPS. Go with Shadow play (if you're Nvidia user) or just look out for something else, "Action!" maybe (I use Shadow and if you have a Nvidia GPU and still can't manage to get it, then open "run" and type this "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\GFExperience.exe -shadowplay" and press enter. Done)

- - - Updated - - -

Gamer ID: 10409449

What's in the images:
16-0
Ace
Silver 3 carrying
SEM carrying
Tie match with Silver top frag
When 60% of the team left

^^ All of these are mine ^^

gagan.palia

Right off the assembly line
LOL NADE Clutch(forgot to Plant Bomb LEL)

YouTube

GamerID 10442343

P.S. Lost the match .

Last edited:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Gamer Id - 10446273

Imgur Link - *i.imgur.com/EkY8o8W.jpg

My CS:GO screenshots can be found here - Steam Community :: Allu Azad :: Screenshot

Malakh

Broken In
Damn I'm so excited, this is definitely a big giveaway.

Gamer ID: 10438413

A Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player, defeated Barbarian_Monkey multiple times.

saske9800

Broken In
This is the finals of fnatic of which I used to do puja of every morning after waking up

fnatic f0rest @ EM III Finals - YouTub

P.s : apologies can't share my own cs go video.
If I take up C.S again, my life will crash and burn
Don't want my CS rehab to go to waste
My gamer id: saske9800

MadScorp

Gaming is Life
Sorry but FRAPS kills my PC whenever I try to record and I don't have an Nvidia card for shadowplay .

Here is me today getting owned in game and the guy posing for the killcam :ashamed:
csgoowned.jpg

My gamer ID is 10479688

Last edited:
Top Bottom