Cool Buddy
Aestival

Synology DS120j
whitestar_999
RumbaMon19
.yash007.
imcj
Dragonoid

Already received mine, though not the HDDs yet. Were they shipped some time after the NAS shipment? Also which HDDs are we exactly looking forward too?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Winners are

Synology DS220
Nerevarine
Sygeek
Vyom
Cool Buddy
Aestival

Synology DS120j
whitestar_999
RumbaMon19
.yash007.
imcj
Dragonoid

Any tracking no. I can get as I have not received it yet and it usually don't take that long to reach to my place.

Edit:- What a coincidence, received it after an hour and a half of writing this.

Last edited:

_.yash007._

Broken In
Any tracking no. I can get as I have not received it yet and it usually don't take that long to reach to my place.
Yeah exactly same here. Also messaged Anorion regarding the same but no reply yet.

PS- please check your inbox Anorion

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I got the device but as others have said it doesnt have any HDD.

Also, one thing to note, the default power adapter requires 16A socket(thicc boi), so get yourself a converter.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chia inflating HDD price like anything so expect delays as availability is quite poor even in USA & obviously the worst in Asia(China effect).

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Have you guys decided what kind of review you will do ? Maybe we should have a system where we do reviews in such a way that there is minimal overlap. 10x read write benchmarks ain't gonna do much me thinks

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Even if it have overlap, everyone has different style and needs.
So it would be fun to compare reviews once they are out.

Or you can share your ideas to begin with.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Have you guys decided what kind of review you will do ? Maybe we should have a system where we do reviews in such a way that there is minimal overlap. 10x read write benchmarks ain't gonna do much me thinks
Not planning on doing read write benchmark at all. My router will probably be a bottleneck for that anyway.

Mostly about the features, ease of use, possible improvements, etc. I'm planning on trying out some less common usecases, already researching for that.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Actually according to our modified plan, we were supposed to ship only in the first month of June, but we pulled that back as much as we could.
Im sorry, the date remains 19th June... lol understand that that's the weekend... still its a whole week extra till then
We are still trying to figure out more things and how best to implement these ideas, so actually, it is better to get the reviews out sooner ^^

Aestivial

Broken In
Actually according to our modified plan, we were supposed to ship only in the first month of June, but we pulled that back as much as we could.
Im sorry, the date remains 19th June... lol understand that that's the weekend... still its a whole week extra till then
We are still trying to figure out more things and how best to implement these ideas, so actually, it is better to get the reviews out sooner ^^

Hey @Anorion, what about the specs of the shipped HDDs?

Top Bottom