Console-PC Ports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Agree with you on that.
When I think X-Box, I think Halo.
When I think Halo, I think Halo on PC.
When I think Halo on PC, I think "whats the big fuss about!?".

Agreed X-Box has superior processing power as compared to a PS2, but then the limited library of exclusive games bogs it down completely. Had the X-Box Live service been available here in India, it would have been a totally different ball game alltogethere. But till then the PS2 and the PC will suffice any gamers needs.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Grrr! I'll get back at Nid, although I dont know how yet. Actually, the offer to get me an XBox came from Nid, he said he would get me one when he came down to Bangalore next month. :D

Well, I will make a final decision about the purchase on April 2, and whatever I make then, stays. :D Truth be told, I am leaning more and more towards the "I shouldn't" because I have a PC, plus, I need to upgrade to an AMD64/nForce3/6600GT at the end of April. My computer is getting a bit too old for the newer games. :D And I am first and foremost a PC gamer. And besides, I am still not that comfortable with the purchase idea. Still feeling very queasy about it.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
WWE Samckdown series
Halo 2
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime 2
Burnout 3:Takedown
Gran Turismo 4
Metal Gear Solid Series

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Here's a short list of my games =>
UT04
DM3
HL2
FC
PK
NFS UG
NFS UG2
medal of honor both allied assault
medal of honor Breakthrough patch
Call Of Duty
Prince of Percia - Sand if Times
WWE RAW

the all are PC versions !!!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
What are you talking about? We are discussing which games would us gamers want to see ported from Console to PS2!

medal of honor Breakthrough patch
Btw, guess you meant the expansion here right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom