Conputer turns off abruptdly on stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhanjan

Right off the assembly line
Hello..I just signed up for this forum since i found it very useful...

I am experiencing a very frustrating issue :

My configuration is :
Motherboard : ASUS M4A87TD\USB3
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 (3.2Ghz)
Graphics card : Nvidia GeForce 9500GT
RAM: 2X 2GB transcend 1333Mhz
PSU: 450 Watt
Hard Disk : 2X seagate barracuda SATA 2.0 @ 7200RPM
Note: Everything is stock and i have not done any mods and overclocking

My PC is about 2 years old..My mother board had a problem and ASUS replaced it with a new one about a week back...
Before replacing the motherboard everything was fine but now when there little stress like even photoshop or even if i open many windows and installing a game in the background the PC turns off without any error or warning...
I am sure its not an overheating issue since the temperatures are within 55C (like always)
I have also tried formatting and reinstalling windows 7..My drivers are up-to-date and i have installed all updates and SP1 ...
I have also tried removing the 1st RAM and used the PC on the other and then put the 2nd RAM removing the 1st one..but the same problem remains the same....but on one of them survives for a little more time than the other.
I have used a new PSU so i m sure its not a power issue.

All these problems have started only after replacing the mobo
So is the mobo again n do i have take it to the service center again or could the problem be with the RAM also?

Thanks in advance :)

OP
P

Prabhanjan

Right off the assembly line
I don't know how and why....PC was off the whole day today..just switched it on...n the problem is fixed :p :D
I dint do anything
How ever one of the RAM sticks are faulty n will b getting a replacement soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom