Connecting Data Cable to PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivekrm007

Broken In
Hi ! Masters,
I want 2 connect Nokia 6680 with data cable,to My PC Having Win98.
do u have any trick of that.
thanxxxxx

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well officially Nokia DKU - 2 Data Cable drivers are now only supports Win2k + how ever u may try Old version driver which used to support Win98SE Download

and u need PC suite also to use it... well start downloading and testing :)
*www.nokiausa.com/support/pcsuite/compatibility#model
as the one which officially supprts ur phone is version 6.82 and which is for Win2k +... u have try n see which other version of PC suite supporting windows 98 would work with ur phone...

OP
V

vivekrm007

Broken In
thanks for replying,
i installed drivers my phone connected but actually there no data found on PC Phone gallery.i also installed nokia pc suite 5.8.but it is not working.
Still waiting for reply from master of masters..........

outlaw

De@d
this page has got all the nokia p.c suite download links with phone/O.s support check it out

*europe.nokia.com/A4144907

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
i also installed nokia pc suite 5.8.but it is not working

well as i wrote ealrier PC Suite for u r phone is Version 6.82 ... which is not suppoerted by Windows 98...

download and test from this page... *www.nokiausa.com/support/pcsuite/compatibility#model which PC suite would support 6680 and may run on Windows 98...

OP
V

vivekrm007

Broken In
Thanx, but i cant found which is compatible for Nokia 6680.i installed noka ps for 6600 it also not working.u pl.suggest which is the compatible for my phone.
thanx again........

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
suggest which is the compatible for my phone.

well on paper only 6.82 supports... so to test i need to have my own 6680... unfortunately i dont have any...

therefore i cant test... :(

how ever if any forum member has one 6680 he/she might help u out... :) otherways its hard working bro... u need to download and test it by ur self... :(

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
kiran.rkk said:
Download: Nokia 6680 USB Generic 5.2.13.7
OS Support: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003

Kiran its a driver i guess... author allready has the driver for Win98... i guess he is stuck in the PC suite version :( do u have any link for the PC suite application for 6680 which runs in Win98SE ??

gg_3000

Broken In
I think that Nokia PC Suite 6.81.13.0 would solve the prob... I had the same prob but on Win XP.. I had installed the PC suite from the CD that was given with the phone.. Yet, it was showing "No Phone(s) Connected".. Then i downloaded the latest version frm the site.. It worked!!!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom