Congress says 8 Oscars part of UPA Govt's achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMN

In the zone
a member from another forum said:
Congress are right in claiming the credit for these oscars. The movie won the oscars because its story is on slums and poverty. And these slums and poverty exists because of Congress. So, Congress can very much take the credit for keeping poverty and slums alive so that Oscars could be won showing this poverty and slum.

Three decades ago, Mother Teresa had won Nobel prize. I hope Congress had taken credit for that too. Mother Teresa needed to come to India to serve poor and helpless, and which place was better than India ( Kolkata) than that.

Three decades on, slums, poors, diseases etc exist and even thrive. I certainly give credit where it is due. And it is good to see Congress taking credit for keeping Indians in slums and poverty.
:p

nix

little thought has occured before those words. as politicians,they should think before they talk, because sadly, they represent us.

Rahim

Married!
These achievements are for rallies in gaon/dehat(villagers). I can imagine Amar Singh repeating this in his rally/conference :)

kumarmohit

Technomancer
OK. I knew Congress is a loony bin but this time they have gone over the edge again, when was the last time that they went so crazy?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^When one Congress Minister said "Aise bade shaharon mein chote chote haathse hote hai". (referring to Mumbai terror attack at TAJ and other places)

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
These idiots are fit for nothing and the position of minister for them is only to fill their pockets. I hate Amar Singh for putting the reservation thing, which was clearly for the vote bank and not for development. I hate ShivSena and Raj Thakerey for showing themselves as "Superman of Maharashtra", i think the people of Maharashtra dont like him too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom