Congress men shut down Restaurant in Mumbai over bill note

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Don't criticize congress , they are in work training ...after 2014 election when they will be ousted from power ..this will be their main job

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Yeah, a tsunami is going to come in 2014 & will dismantle Congress for good. Then we'll have a new govt for, may be, 1 or 2 or a full term...but by the end of that comments will pour onto the Internet that 'we need another revolution' :-D :-D.

Hrishi

Don't criticize congress , they are in work training ...after 2014 election when they will be ousted from power ..this will be their main job
:rofl:

Well I highly doubt that because one thing I have noticed in the last year or so that the public is awesome when it comes to voting. With everyday polls suggesting anti-congress opinion, tv debates filled with scams involving congress leaders, online forums/blogs filled with anti-congress essays/letters/passages/messages, people congregating in every Ramlila maidan to support that 'this country needs another revolution' & whatnot!... What actually happens? Congress comes to power in Uttrakhand, Karnataka, Jharkhand, retains Manipur, now there's speculation of Congress-JD(U) alliance in Bihar, SP/BSP give outside support to Congress... Congress is the most powerful party of India & if any other party actually comes to power then we have seen what happened in the past. If people have so much problem with this party, why don't they go outside & vote against it? :-D
The reason why I am saying that it's end of regime for con-grash is because of certain facts :
1.Con-grash is too much abused on the social media for corruption and rise in cost-of-living.
2.OfCourse ,their pappu can't dance sala...
3.The most important factor implying that their dominance will be crushed in 2014Elec , is presence of NaMo. Even the Con-grash is scared of him , and not his party.
4.When it comes to voting for PM , majority of people will vote in the name of NaMo and not their local leaders.
5.Con-Grash has pissed off almost every mango-people , except their Vote-banks.
6.A majority of their close-pals and brethrens are parting from th'm because they don't like eating Italian Pasta daily.

Although , I am not saying that Bee-Jay-Pi will dominate and win , but I am certain con-grash will not hold good for sure.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
The reason why I am saying that it's end of regime for con-grash is because of certain facts :
1.Con-grash is too much abused on the social media for corruption and rise in cost-of-living.
2.OfCourse ,their pappu can't dance sala...
3.The most important factor implying that their dominance will be crushed in 2014Elec , is presence of NaMo. Even the Con-grash is scared of him , and not his party.
4.When it comes to voting for PM , majority of people will vote in the name of NaMo and not their local leaders.
5.Con-Grash has pissed off almost every mango-people , except their Vote-banks.
6.A majority of their close-pals and brethrens are parting from th'm because they don't like eating Italian Pasta daily.

Although , I am not saying that Bee-Jay-Pi will dominate and win , but I am certain con-grash will not hold good for sure.

Hope that people who criticize congress especially on the web , go out & actually vote because they didn't do that in recent assembly polls which brought congress to power.

Hrishi

Hope that people who criticize congress especially on the web , go out & actually vote because they didn't do that in recent assembly polls which brought congress to power.
I hope those netizens do vote this time , specially because Bee-jay-Pi is throwing a lot of money for social media publicity.
IMO , it's the remotely located voters(like villages) who are unaware of social media and development, should be a bigger concern for Be-jay-Pi , mostly because they are not influenced by the anti-kong thing going on these days.

Well this time , Con-gras has made a lot of enemies including , Mr.KayzriWal's party and the people under influence of Anna , Keeran Bedi , and others.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
india became Nuclear power in regime of BJP, Indian army fought with coward MF Jihadis in Kargil and won, and listen when NaMo speaks, he never talks about religion or beg vote in the name of religion, yesterday he was live on a news channel he was talking about how we can improve our economics - he talked about simple things like manufacturing more and selling outside world, India has become only market......... well there was more he talked

the things is that Con-gress is financing more in Media to show him in a bad light, and this actually helping him

look how China and other small nations are treating India.... we dont show respect to our self...

Top Bottom