• Samsung note 2

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • samsung s3

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slndear

Right off the assembly line
After reading the "THE YEAR'S BEST PRODUCT" article i have big confusion in buying android smartphone.Please help me to choose a best mobile between Samsung s3 and Samsung Note 2.
Note:
(1) Money doesn't matter
(2) I don't wann Apple product

vipul619

whodiswhodat
I personally don't see myself holding a 5.5' plastic to my face to talk.
So as said if size no bar, go for Note 2.
But my vote goes to GSIII.

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In
My personal experience:

Android lags no matter what number of core it rides on. I have a "flagship" Android device called RaZr which Motorola has already forgotten.
While the world talks about KLP, my friends are still running GB on their devices.

So, I would suggest u get a device that fulfills all your needs. Brand, OS should be irrelevant.

perplexed

Journeyman
Android hangs yeah.. irrespective of whatever core the chip has.. seriously people should give a shot to Windows Phone though.. But here in India we are out of options since we only have 8S and 8X and no Windows 8 phone from other brands..

Inspite of nokia making it huge in India they haven't launched their 920/820/720 here... !!

ontopic : IMO, note is anyday better than s3.. look at its freaking battery size and whatnot.. it's a no brainer !!

ps. Myself got a Xperia SL just few days back..

vipul619

whodiswhodat
Very very seriously. I am tired of it.

Well, i don't know what to say.
I have a lame ass LG Optimus One which barely lags on high end games because hell, this phone isn't meant for them.
So soon after i upgrade to whatever s advance/N4/XperiaP etc.. IMO these ones shouldn't lag a bit.
So i think if you know your tweaks, roms, kernels and correct digits for OC, a generic statement such as Android lags shouldn't be used!

Android hangs yeah.. irrespective of whatever core the chip has.. seriously people should give a shot to Windows Phone though.. But here in India we are out of options since we only have 8S and 8X and no Windows 8 phone from other brands..

Inspite of nokia making it huge in India they haven't launched their 920/820/720 here... !!

ontopic : IMO, note is anyday better than s3.. look at its freaking battery size and whatnot.. it's a no brainer !!

ps. Myself got a Xperia SL just few days back..

I love Win 8, been using it on my lappy, but i seriously don't think i can live for 1-2 years with the same UI!
With android one always has an option to switch UI's drastically like (GB, ICS, MIUI etc..)

perplexed

Journeyman
Well, i don't know what to say.
I have a lame ass LG Optimus One which barely lags on high end games because hell, this phone isn't meant for them.
So soon after i upgrade to whatever s advance/N4/XperiaP etc.. IMO these ones shouldn't lag a bit.
So i think if you know your tweaks, roms, kernels and correct digits for OC, a generic statement such as Android lags shouldn't be used!

I love Win 8, been using it on my lappy, but i seriously don't think i can live for 1-2 years with the same UI!
With android one always has an option to switch UI's drastically like (GB, ICS, MIUI etc..)

Dude... by the time you are bored of UI.. ( I am guessing 1 year down the line ) there will be tonnes of UI floating around. Look at other win versions( for PC :p ) they have in-numerous UIs..

vipul619

whodiswhodat
but arent't they all just metro styled tiles, just like iOS, the OS version changes but the UI actually remains the same..?? :/

perplexed

Journeyman
but arent't they all just metro styled tiles, just like iOS, the OS version changes but the UI actually remains the same..?? :/

Won't comment on the experience since I think thats any individual's opinion but I think that 1 year period before u start feeling bored will be completely worth it with win8 platform :p

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Note 2 without a doubt! Best phone if you don't mind the size!!
And no matter what anyone says I have used the Note 2 extensively and can confirm that it DOES NOT LAG!!

Top Bottom