Confusion BW N73 & MotoRKR E6 & SE w580i

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

Go for W580i if you want a smart, simple, sliding music phone, or ROKR E6 if you want a PDA style touch screen enabled music phone or N73 if you want a great camera and full smartphone capabilities. There is no way anyone can pick one phone from these as they're all different. Choose according to your needs.

(Offtopic: sometimes i think its better to be a fanboy of a particular company. You don't get confused when it comes to buying. Just buy the product of your fav company:D)

OP
V

vvthegreat

Right off the assembly line
Thnx for the reply...but is tat N73(music edition) doesnt have USB support and GPRS....in Nokia site its mentioned NO !!!!!!

How abt 5700 xpress edition ???

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
vvthegreat said:
Thnx for the reply...but is tat N73(music edition) doesnt have USB support and GPRS....in Nokia site its mentioned NO !!!!!!

Where does it say so? Can you post the link? N73ME of course has USB and GPRS support.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Check here *snipurl.com/1s6lf

Pop-Port™ interface with USB 2.0 full speed

EGPRS class B, multi slot class 11 (UL 118.4 kbps, DL 236.8 kbps)

There's no EGPRS without GPRS. Just like Bluetooth 2.0 devices are Bluetooth 1.1 compatible.

Pathik

Google Bot
i wd suggest the n73me..
but maybe i wd go for the e6 as i m bored of the symbian platform...
also go for the w580 if u r a sucker for good looks and good music..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Stay away from Motorola phones. Damn slow UI, proprietary OS.

K790i is much better phone than W580i.

N73 is one of the best phones nokia ever produced and you will not regret if you get it.

also check E65, which comes with wifi, edge, 3g, symbian OS 91. ver S60, VoIP over LAN, push email, gorgeous display. but no FM, good music playback.

One more worthy mention is HP IPAQ 512 (rs.12k)

64MB RAM, 128MB ROM, EDGE, wifi, windows mobile 6 OS, TI OMAP 850 200MHz processor, Pocket office,

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
vvthegreat said:
But there is no model called k790i !!!!!:???:

What do you call this phone:
*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pip1&zone=pp&pid=10409

price is around 12.5k

OP
V

vvthegreat

Right off the assembly line
Ya but in mobiles like K790i joystick wont work after few months....I have faced this problem in K310i

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Yep!! :)

I dont know abt other moto phones... BUT ROKR E6 reallly ROCKS!!

@VVTHEGREAT....
If u have time Goto Motorolafans.com/forums.... and c urselves its capability! I am damn sure u will go with these phone.... provided u want to be differently goood... will u be spending time in hacking into this?
Then u go ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom