Confused ! Which course should i opt for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, myself Luv as you all know.I am bit confused which course should i opt for. I am an computer engineering student(3rd year) and wants to gain some extra knowledge. So, please help me with it. I am thinking to learn any one of them :
1.java.
2.photoshop.
3.networking.
4.web designing.
5.animation.

Please, help me out guys.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Depends on your interest... you are better off going to java/networking classes since all the other three can be learnt on your own. Im a 3rd year comp sci student too, and I learnt the other three on my own. Currently learning .NET for the extra knowledge

flywithoutwings

Right off the assembly line
@rohan_shenoy ..... dont fall prey 4 ads in newspapers ..... they just fool u ......

as far as animation is concerned ...... just rush abroad .......
thats just a naive statement...i'm a multimedia programmer with just abover 2 years of experience and earning more money than any of my other friends with same or slightly high experience in other technologies like java/.net...i can surely tell u that there is a huge lack of talent in the multimedia field(atleast on the programming side)...
to prove that i'm correct apply on any of the job consultant sites stating that u've 2 years of experience in flash/photoshop with starters knowledge in flex...and see the response...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
animation is not everyone's arena. You do need that creative skill, should alteast have by-birth interest in painting etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom