Confused to purchase iPhone NOW!?

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Considering the fact that apple will soon start assembling phones in India, i am in a confusion whether to buy it in India or get it from USA. Even though they drop prices, i dont think that the prices are going to be anywhere closer to whats it is in USA now. I need a suggestion or opinion on how you feel or would you have reacted to the situation. Since its a BIG and one time investment, also a dream of owning an apple product, what are the things i should consider before making any decision?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Govt has not accepted demands of Apple: Nirmala Sitharama

Let's wait for official announcement of Apple to open manufacturing plant in India.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Even if manufacturing plants are developed in India, it's going to take years for the products to actually flush in the Indian market. That is not an ideal reason to wait for. Are you planning to buy the latest (7 or 7 plus) or older model?

OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Now thats a problem. If it starts manufacturing iPhone 7 in India(which is not going to happen), then ill go for the same. If not iPhone SE would be my choice. I dont want to buy iPhone 6s because, by paying little more, i can get iPhone 7(latest one).

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Why don't you go for Samsung or some other Android device? (Don't want to start Android vs SHITpple discussion here)

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Android looks & feels like a kids' os. ios feels mature . apple's ecosystem is very impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then you are mistaken my friend. Android is the best when it comes down to customization. Check S8 before wasting your money. Wish you the best.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
To each its own,no point trying to prove superiority of android viz-a-viz iOS.Both have proven their good points which is evident in both of them having millions of customers.Now no more off-topic posts.

OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Why don't you go for Samsung or some other Android device? (Don't want to start Android vs SHITpple discussion here)

Bro i have been using Sony Xperia Tipo and then Asus Zenfone 5 and Xiaomi RN3. Enough of android. I made this thready specifically for iPhone. I have a dream to own an Apple iPhone. It's not that i want android or think of advantages of Android over ios.

- - - Updated - - -

Well then you are mistaken my friend. Android is the best when it comes down to customization. Check S8 before wasting your money. Wish you the best.

I hate customization. I never did that.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Bro i have been using Sony Xperia Tipo and then Asus Zenfone 5 and Xiaomi RN3. Enough of android. I made this thready specifically for iPhone. I have a dream to own an Apple iPhone. It's not that i want android or think of advantages of Android over ios.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate customization. I never did that.

why do you dream of it? what attracts you to apple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^User Experience?Now don't go on debating that point too as that is a proven point with millions of satisfied customers of Apple products(& not just iPhone).

P.S.I don't own any Apple product btw & use an android phone.

Top Bottom