confused regarding nexus 7

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
hi guys plz suggest me where can i buy google nexus 7 32gb 3G model???can we trust ebay will they provise waranty....plz do help me

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting ASUS technical support.

I will Like to inform you that Nexus 7 does come with the global repair warranty “depending on the Serial number”.

If there is any further feedback, please kindly let us know or you can even contact me on viral_m@asus.com

Thanks and Regards,
Viral Majithia
Asus Customer Service

^ see...it says depending on serial number but it does have global warranty

tkin

Back to school!!
^ see...it says depending on serial number but it does have global warranty
A perfect 'seemingly harmless' clause to screw a person over, you give it for repair, the say this serial no. is not covered in India or internationally, bam.

quagmire

Allllright !
@OP.. Same here.. Badly want a N7 16/32 gb (Wifi only)..
22K for 32 GB not worth it.. Also there are rumors of a Tegra 4 Nexus 7.7 for 299$ due May..

tkin said:
Sure? Cause I might just get one next month, might, that 32GB for 19k+7.5% coupon looks delicious
:shock: Which seller? Which coupon?

tkin

Back to school!!
@OP.. Same here.. Badly want a N7 16/32 gb (Wifi only)..
22K for 32 GB not worth it.. Also there are rumors of a Tegra 4 Nexus 7.7 for 299$ due May..

:shock: Which seller? Which coupon?
Asus Google Nexus 7 ASUS-1B32 32GB Tablet - Quad-core Tegra 3 Processor | eBay

Ebay sends me about one 7.5% coupon per month, and a 10% two three times every year, so that coupon.

A tad higher but more feedback: ASUS Google Nexus 7 tablet ||32GB|| Wi-Fi ||Ready Stock|| | eBay

tkin

Back to school!!
dat means i can buy 4rm ebay...hws the dlivery service>???
If you buy something in ebay the money is kept by ebay, now ebay gives deadline for shipping (7 days) and delivery of the item(15 days I think) by the seller, if you do not get the shipping number or the item by deadline you get a refund from ebay, after you receive item check it, if its ok, then you click a link in ebay(my paisapay) tab and ebay transfers the amount to the seller(now the money goes to the seller and you can't do anything after this), if you do not like the item(faulty) then raise a complaint on ebay and do not click the item received link, and ebay after some verification(like pics etc) will refund you your money if the claim is genuine.

quagmire

Allllright !
tkin said:
Asus Google Nexus 7 ASUS-1B32 32GB Tablet - Quad-core Tegra 3 Processor | eBay

Ebay sends me about one 7.5% coupon per month, and a 10% two three times every year, so that coupon.

I have bought stuff from ebay, haven't got a single 10% discount coupon?

tkin

Back to school!!
I have bought stuff from ebay, haven't got a single 10% discount coupon?
Dunno, I got a flat 10% coupon last year in june, now this was true flat 10%, no upper limit, if you spend 18k get 1.8k discount, if you spend 50k get 5k off, perfect option to buy an iphone:
*i.imgur.com/yoMGg1e.png

And this came in oct but had a max 1k limit(so upto 10k worth):
*i.imgur.com/UIFUyZu.jpg

7.5%, I get these all the time:
*i.imgur.com/d5pX1ZJ.png

7.5% with higher upper limit:
*i.imgur.com/m22FpOV.png

As I said, 2/3 10% per year, but only one or max two true 10% and a bunch of 7.5%(mixed limits, maybe one or two true flat).

ulysses

Broken In
I have a ebay 7% coupon.valid till 12th Feb First cum First serve. Min purchase Rs 5000. max discount Rs 2500.
Just tried whether it is working or not on Samsung 32" LED TV model: UA32 EH4003 =Rs 22,990 (door delivery in wooden crate,no wall mount only stand + dealer (seller) warranty.)
Got rs 1600 or so discount. (so net price rs 21,390 or so)Tempting !!!
similar 7% coupon can be applied N7 16 Gb/32 Gb.:wink:

tkin

Back to school!!
I have a ebay 7% coupon.valid till 12th Feb First cum First serve. Min purchase Rs 5000. max discount Rs 2500.
Just tried whether it is working or not on Samsung 32" LED TV model: UA32 EH4003 =Rs 22,990 (door delivery in wooden crate,no wall mount only stand + dealer (seller) warranty.)
Got rs 1600 or so discount. (so net price rs 21,390 or so)Tempting !!!
similar 7% coupon can be applied N7 16 Gb/32 Gb.:wink:
I'd stay away.

tkin

Back to school!!
how can we earn those coupons...
No way to earn them, as soon as you register in ebay then start sending you coupons, the more you buy, the more coupons you get, but I haven't bought anything in over 7-8 months and I still get coupons, its just that if you buy more you'll get more coupons.

Top Bottom