Configuring BSNL Modems to Forward Ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PraKs

Youngling
Can anyone please tell me port forward on ZTE ZXDSL 831A

Not getting any tutorial :(

portforward.com is having diff firmware /screenshots for all ZTE..

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Well, I've tried a lot of things suggested, but I still can't get to portforward :( Here are the screenshots of what I've tried. Please let me know if there's something more to be done. My firewall doesn't block utorrent or any of it's ports. Using Comodo Firewall and router is Huawei MT882

UPnP enabled on router:
*img517.imageshack.us/img517/1624/upnpst4.th.jpg

UPnP enabled in Windows XP Services:
*img517.imageshack.us/img517/4820/servicesyd8.th.jpg

Virtual server with uTorrent added to the list:
*img517.imageshack.us/img517/5196/virtualserverlistgi0.th.jpg

Special application added to the list on the router:
*img517.imageshack.us/img517/5306/specialapplistxc6.th.jpg

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
How can i forward my port ?? Is this site --> *www.portforward.com/english/a.../Utorindex.htm

Im having a MTNL TRIBAND connection (DSL 849 Night Unlimited)

good for port forwarding ?>? (i can see my D-Link Router mentioned (DSL 502T) on that very same page in the lowest page.. plz guide me..
Does D LINK Router DSL 502T allow for port forwarding ?? As i need to enter the below metioned details in Advanced> Virtual Server on (192.168.1.1)

Rule Name Utor1
Private IP 192.168.1.xxx
Protocol TCP
Port Start 60857
Port End 60857
Port Map 60857

But, I cannot see any PORT FORWARDING button nor any Rule name or place to enter the above mentioned settings.. plz help my confusion !!

Cheers n e-peace...

hdavuluri

Right off the assembly line
Hello

I have a bsnl-provided modem (Sterlite SmartAX MT882) whose Lan port is not working. When i use it to connect it to the computer, it says Limited or no coonectivity (The modem works fine when connected with the Usb port)

I now need the lan port to connect it to an external device (net phone) that uses Lan ports only.

So should i replace the modem or can it be repaired? Are there any optons to connect the Usb port to the external Lan port ?

Thank u & Have a nice day,
Hemanth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom