Condition zero No cd crack..

Status
Not open for further replies.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Where can I download the CS:CZ nocd crack??.I find it real irritating having to put in the CD each time I play the game.Google search took me to all warez sites.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Oops shady .. we are not allowed to discuss about "Cracks". Its against the rules. Even though you have a gueniune copy, still we cannot help you.
Reporting..

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well no-cd patches arent illegal ;) search for no-cd patch rather than using the word 'crack'

OP
shady_inc

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Charan said:
Oops shady .. we are not allowed to discuss about "Cracks". Its against the rules. Even though you have a gueniune copy, still we cannot help you.
Reporting..

So I guess I am stuck with having to insert the CD each time I wanna play the game.:mad: :mad: :mad: !:

Lots of gamers I know get original versions of the game and then download the nocd crack to save themselves this hassle.Dunno why it's still considered illegal.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
dude search for no-cd patch ... no-cd patch is not illegal ....

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=597536&postcount=3

OP
shady_inc

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
iMav said:
dude search for no-cd patch ... no-cd patch is not illegal ....

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=597536&postcount=3

Hey,I missed that post cuz we both posted at almost the same tiime.:D.In fact,when I was typing my second post this thread only had Charan's reply

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
why is everybody bothering with no CD patch.... :( ....even when u have simpler option making the CD image from Alcohol 120 or Virtual CD maker :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ it takes up hard disk space equivalent to the size of the cd or dvd ;) in addition to the game installation size where as the patch merely is some kbs

shantanu

Technomancer
whats the proof that no cd patch isnt illegal.. the company gives you a thing in which it want that a user should insert the disc.. and if you pass that thing.. you are doing crack.. that means its illegal... thread closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom