[Want to Buy] Computer Table mumbai

aquafusion

Journeyman
I need a good computer table, A flat top one.

similar to ones given below.

need asap and mumbai sellers only for obvious reasons.

Should be cosmetically good

without abuses ;)

Send me quick pm's along with a pic.

Sarath

iDota
Who would sell an entire computer table?

I suggest you check out local furniture stores or overpriced furniture malls like Home Town, @Home etc.

OT: The pic on the left has poor design. It will fry the cabinet and in short is actually an oven that utilising your PC for heat.

OP
A

aquafusion

Journeyman
no cabinet will be kept on top :)
n yup few people may be looking for a change
Ill buy a table from local shop if no offers, btw furniture is overpriced btw

agyaat

Broken In
I bought an L section and cut it to make a support beam for this kind of flat top computer table, and not only that, I had to make sure the support structure would be stable with its own column support. In the 'oven' section I'm resting my legs :D (the furniture store guy made the table with it positioned in the middle).

I enjoy the stilted-floors design now a lot more. The monitor can be placed well to the desired height to the eye, etc etc. Almost all the tables made since long are so horrific with the oven-ness they incorporate.

As of now, the monitors are slimmer, so I keep the cabinet right behind it with the I/O panel to the right. Nice, more table space and more legroom :D. Even then, it has to be changed in favor of the stilted-floor design in soon enough time.

Top Bottom