Computer stuttering while gaming

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I won't recommend this. They locked mine to 30 after latest update and I didn't notice this until I was in game.
Oh. I didn't notice this. I will check. But this option is so handy for people who doesn't have powerful system. I used to lock fps to 45 and play with consistent frames instead of getting micro stutters on my old laptop.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Oh. I didn't notice this. I will check. But this option is so handy for people who doesn't have powerful system. I used to lock fps to 45 and play with consistent frames instead of getting micro stutters on my old laptop.
Use RTSS unless you are playing it on linux or consoles.

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
Yesterday I replaced my motherboard. So here is the summary :
1) When I changed GPU 1.5 months ago, problem was still same.
2) After that when I changed PSU 1 month ago the BSOD problem went away but freezing/stutters was still there
3) Then I changed CPU 3 weeks ago and after that freezing was gone but there was stutters still the same.
4) Then I changed Motherboard this week, now stutters are the only issue but they are reduced by 80%.

So what should I change next ? RAM, GPU or SSD ?

And is it possible that every component in my PC was fried all at same time because of old PSU or bad mobo ?
Because every time I change one component the issue gets fixed by a small percentage.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
My guess is this has do something with interference between graphic card and audio chip of the motherboard ... is it possible for you to try with a different sound card ?

Top Bottom