Computer stuttering while gaming

can you enable adaptive sync and try.

are you using wallpaper changer or something like that. which changes wallpaper every 2 mins

Can you also try limiting the fps to 75.

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
can you enable adaptive sync and try.

are you using wallpaper changer or something like that. which changes wallpaper every 2 mins

Can you also try limiting the fps to 75.
I tried that too but no help. Wallpaper is static.
Its not the game setting issue as stutter also sometimes happen when I am doing light task like browsing or opening task manager.

Can you keep task manager open and check if cpu usage or memory usage or disk usage is getting high when it stutters. and which process is causing the stuttering

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
I got new Antec HCG750 Gold PSU and I ran OCCT power test which stresses both cpu & gpu at same time.

CPU temps stayed fixed at 90 C as the stock cooler is garbage. Anyways at 36min mark the whole pc froze and I had to force restart using power button.

is this normal behavior ?

Also I am using razer orochi v2 mouse, the cursor on the monitor freezes for 2-3 secs randomly 3-4 times per day and when I press keyboard button to check the system is taking input of keys which means PC is not freezing just the mouse cursor hangs. I tested with other usb ports but same issue.

Does this mean fault is in motherboard?

Update : I ran OCCT CPU test and core 5 is giving errors. I am attaching log also.

Attachments

• CPU errors.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Top Bottom