Computer Slow in odd way HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
guys this is weird in my pc when i install something, the mouse starts moving very weirdly like games with low framerates like framreates of 40 or something.
ill post a video
and it also takes a long time to burn now i dunno why any guesses?
*rapidshare.com/files/42987549/MOV00003.3gp.html

slugger

Banned
this usually happens when ur CPU is under max utilisation. i face this problem when i convert files using dbpoweramp, when d rig becomes almost unresponsive 2 other tasks
also it wud not be a bad idea 2 run a good anti-* scan 2 rule out d possibilty of ur rig being infected

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i think its a virus man its just gettin weirder and weirder must use avast antivirus im using a crappy zonelabs antivirus
this didnt happen before man do i have to reinstall windows now

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
whats a hijack this file
could be because of the dust inside the cpu
some files like windows security and crap wont even start its not virus i scanned with avast professional,registry mechanic,spybot and other crap its clean

just cleaned my pc of dust done but dude programs wont run now like windows security and stuff WONT ****ING RUN

Last edited:

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
entrana said:
whats a hijack this file

HijackThis is a utility that produces a listing of certain settings found in your computer. HijackThis wills scan your registry and various other files for entries that are similar to what a Spyware or Hijacker program would leave behind.

Visit the following link for tutorial on Hijackthis:

*www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial42.html

Run the scan save the logs and then paste it in the forum. Guys here should be able to help you identify the culprit.

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i think i may know the cause well its kinda weird and u wouldnt believe me anyways
this happened before i think automatic update (for xp) didnt complete so i think this is it still waiting for automatic update TO update its not coming its not starting
i THINK something like this happened before regarding automatic updates weird huh

EDIT: nope nope the automatic update just solved the program runnin problem it still has low framerates when i install smoething ,installations are slow and burning a dvd took me 1hour and 25 minute at the speed of 1percent per minute god dammit

Last edited:

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
so u took ur case apart and blew out all the dirty crap. how muxh free space is on your computer, how many HDD's or partitions do you have. better question how much RAM do you have!? how many time do you run diskcleanup/defrag. how many services/startup items do you have running in the backround. run a chkdsk /r and/or sfc /scannow. I too would suggest you download and run hijackthis and post here. or read this thread by Mr. Vista *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38206

Last edited:
OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
no no ive done all the crap my ram is 1 gig i used to have to same settings before but it aint work like this i think cuz its world of warcraft dunno

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
yup it was world of warcraft dunno why but i definitely wasted my money on that at least my pc is fine now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom