Computer science training

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
I am doing B.tech from computers i haven't gone for training what and where wold be suitable for my vocational training.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
choose the Line for ur studies then decide about the training

network & system

programming

database

& others

i am on the network & system

sharadji

Right off the assembly line
hi dude if u didn't take training till now its ok but in your last year you have to submit the training certificate. Although most of the student arrange it without training but if u will do training and then present it in ur college then it will affect more than others.
And it also help u to deciding ur career .
So if u r thinking for training just visit at :
training@vserveglobal.com or call 9958208293 / 9717395392

or visit:*www.vserveglobal.com/summer-training.html

sharadji

Right off the assembly line
Vserve, India’s most prominent IT-Training provider, provides best training in IT equips learners with adequate knowledge, getting the right skills to the right people at the right time and affordable cost.

With us, you can accelerate and certify the skills of a globally dispersed staff with standardized course materials through every stage of the learning. Vserve is specialized in imparting different types of trainings according to the need of the hours. We are providing Summer Training to B. E./B. Tech/MCA/ME Students on various technologies, having very skilled professional trainers. The training is on various technologies like Dot Net, PHP, My SQL, Java, Embedded technology, software testing, and ethical hacking. All the training would be on live projects. Our objective has been to provide skilled man power to support the vast development programs, being implemented in the country.

Vserve Technologies sister concern of Vserve global emerged as a leader in Software Development & Web Development services providing exclusive opportunity for summer training students to learn various technology. We have organized this training program for a candidate who is pursuing there graduation and looking for summer training will get training on LIVE PROJECTS from the industry experts. You will get the opportunity to work on Design pattern, latest technology framework, architecture of the Project which is very important to feel the difference between industry level project and college level project. After the completion of training period the candidate will get enough caliber and live exposure to be placed in any reputed IT company.
The students will be providing with two certificates. The first certificate is about there successful completion of training and the second certificate will be experience letter which they will get from vserve technologies.
For more information contact us at
Vserev Global
252 H, KailashPlaza, 3rd Floor
Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New delhi 110 065
Phone: 9958208293, 9717395392
E Mail: training@vserveglobal.com
*www.vserveglobal.com
*vserveglobal.com/summer-training.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom