Computer restarts frequently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeep Sharma

Right off the assembly line
Hello Sir,

I am Sandeep Sharma a website designer working in Jaipur, INDIA. I recently purchased an Intel 2.4 GHZ P4 HT with Intel Desktop Board D865GBF . From past 5 days I am facing a strange problem. My system display is not working properly. Whenever I start playing games like Serious Sam the game runs 4 to 5 minutes perfectly and then the computer restarts automatically but this problem is not face by me in any other computer. Is it a hardware problem or a software problem? Please help me.

Thank you,
Sandeep Sharma

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
could be either.... It might be a faulty OS installation as it runs on other systems...I would suggest that you try to get the latest drivers for your graphics card. If that doesnt work try reinstalling the OS and then the game. As a last resort check with ur vendor to see if its a HW issue....

imgame

Broken In
try getting latest chipset and graphics driver for ur motherboard from intel web site ......

and it happens only when u play serious sam or any other games ....if it happens only with serious sam .....then check the copy of seroius sam u have .....if it works fine on others comp .....then definately the problem is with ur comp ......or else its with the game ....!

demoninside

In the zone
I gues no prob with ur CPU temp coz due to this computer get hang,
first check do u have proper cooling for ur AGP or ur MOB if it's onboard Graphic card u r using,
then check for ur graphics drivers guess they r conflicting,
then go for OS prop check through DX,
then check ur OS prop,
Then reinstall all the things.
:?:
then right here again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom