computer hardware vendors in chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgame2

Padawan
after a long search through the posts here and even over the internet i found that people in chennai actually find it difficult to come across good stuff in Chennai ...i don't know if there are many people here from Chennai ...since i came to Chennai (about 4 years ago ) i have seen that its always far behind in good computer components/hardware ..... i see that other people from different cities share about their computer vendors and experience ...it makes things easier for other people and newbie's ...so i would appeal to all the people from Chennai in this forum ...to contribute to this thread ..i feel it will help everybody ..who share it.

i will start with the vendor i know and have done business with most of the time -
============================================
1.Devraj computers,gigi complex near shanti theater.

typical marvadi (well half the bussiness in chennai is run by marvadi community!) guy,if u ask anything from him he will quote u higher price first and then pull u down when one insist it.he is authorized dealer for samsung,dell,seagate.

u will not find AMD products with him.

but after sells service is good for whatever u buy from him....well most of the time.

============================================

will keep updating it as and when i find a new vendor in chennai or i deal with them.i hope this thread atleast help someone.

dreams

Gracias Senor
There are many dealers in ritchie street..but the right thing is to know some person working there and then purchase your goods from them.

One of my friend is working in a shop and got my pc assembled with him in 2002. My pc costed around 30k.

Till now I haven't came across any problems..only item i changed is the HDD bus..till now it is working fine and i am in the process of upgrading it's RAM and maybe a HDD.

So shopping in ritchie street is advisable only when you have a known person working there.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yes... he is rite.. A friend of mine was in there ritchie street.. And i got the components at its wholesale price, which is normally lower than what we get from retailers.. And it saves my money by a large margin... So if u had a friend in ritchie st, then u may get a good deal... Otherwise bargaining will be the only answer if vendor is good....

OP
I

imgame2

Padawan
There are many dealers in ritchie street..but the right thing is to know some person working there and then purchase your goods from them.

One of my friend is working in a shop and got my pc assembled with him in 2002. My pc costed around 30k.

Till now I haven't came across any problems..only item i changed is the HDD bus..till now it is working fine and i am in the process of upgrading it's RAM and maybe a HDD.

So shopping in ritchie street is advisable only when you have a known person working there.

thanks for reply ....i m looking forward to buy a graphics card HD4850 ...can u suggest me a shop to buy from ....they should have a better after sales service ...and offcourse decent price too ...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
thanks for reply ....i m looking forward to buy a graphics card HD4850 ...can u suggest me a shop to buy from ....they should have a better after sales service ...and offcourse decent price too ...
Sure... i enquire abt that and tell u asap... Until then plz wait....:D

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
RC Automation is a very good vendor when it comes to MSI, Gigabyte and Antec Products. The shop is located next to Supreme Computers.

OP
I

imgame2

Padawan
thanks techtronic its very appreciated ....i actually got the lowest price from R.C Automation for HD4850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom