Computer Components For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
doom_marine

doom_marine

Journeyman
sure sounds like a good deal, i'll email you, i'll be reaching home today

The warranty as shown on the graphics card is january 2005. Warranty type is 3 years

Somebody please tell if their interested then i can carry it with me when i leave for madras

Last edited:

r2d2

Journeyman
whats ur best and final offer price for the gfx card.

regards
r2d2

Last edited:

anu0512

Broken In
doom_marine said:
ok price revision ;-)

My friend got a quote of Rs 5K from a dealer in his home town and soo he's asking for anything higher than that. Warranty still not clear, for that i have to land there ;-)

And nobody interested in the gfx card?? :) he did'nt get a quote for the card, is the price too high?? ;-)

See Ya
TELL ME ABOUT UR GFS WARRANTY LEFT:twisted:

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Hello,

I can buy the board for Rs.3,000 and video card for RS.4,000/- that will be good price and i live in anna nagar West., chennai..

or else combo of all for Rs.10K..

ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom