Computer Components For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

doom_marine

Journeyman
Well my friend had just assembled his own system soo his old system parts are up for sale he asked me if i knew anyone interested, soo i came here asked here.

Well i dont know the prices he asked for since i was out of station i'll tell you guys the components that are available

1) AMD ATHLON64 3000+ 939pin
2) Asus A8N-E Motherboard
3) XFX nVidia 6800GT 256MB GFX Card

Well the by the time i come online next i'll see what prices he's asking. By then could someone suggest good prices. I'm very bad at that. :)

Now i dont come online very often, please dont flame me if there is no reply for some time, the sale is genuine but since i'm working on a project at present i may come online by next week only. I'm based in Chennai but the parts are in Kerala right now. I'll be going there and bringing it soo anyone interested do pm or reply

Thanks

OP
doom_marine

doom_marine

Journeyman
Ok sorry for the lack of updates, he said he'll tell the asking price in two three days, then i'm going to my native place and then i'll bring the components to madras please hold guys

OP
doom_marine

doom_marine

Journeyman
Could some one give me the estimate price he can get from the component. He has no idea about the prices now it seems. I'll get the parts by wednesday so a little help :)

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
first we would like to hera prices frm u .....see....if ur quoting lesser than we feel its good na...;)

mobileman

In the zone
hi,
well i m also in kreala,n clt.nd i m livng n knr.
i m intrstd to buy.bt have to knw ur reasonable price fst.only aftr tht, i can tell my price,by studying the present sc market price.
can catc me n 99472 30553

take care

OP
doom_marine

doom_marine

Journeyman
Well ok guys after lot of research and lot of pushing from me, well i got some prices out of him. Dont know if its too high or too low, i'm not too much into computer prices. :))

Well the processor ---> Rs 2500
The board ----------> Rs 4850
The GFX Card ------> Rs 9500

Ok now lets start negotiating ;-)

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
the price of board and gfx card are on the higher side though the price of processor seems attractive....

OP
doom_marine

doom_marine

Journeyman
ok then what price do you suggest??

any one?

Last edited:
OP
doom_marine

doom_marine

Journeyman
Ok one thing is that we where hoping someone would buy the processor and motherboard together. You see we don't want to be stuck with a motherboard in the end. ;-)

Last edited:

mobileman

In the zone
doom_marine said:
ok then what price do you suggest??

any one?

well,both mother board,and processer havng warranty?hw old this?
pls let me knw my dear.

OP
doom_marine

doom_marine

Journeyman
ok for that i'll need you to wait till wednesday atleast till i reach home. See he does'nt know about the warranty aspect too well. I'll have to go check that out. But it should be having from what i think, any normal motherboard will have how many years warranty??

manoj eben

Right off the assembly line
doom_marine said:
Ok one thing is that we where hoping someone would buy the processor and motherboard together. You see we don't want to be stuck with a motherboard in the end. ;-)

Fine, but 4000 is way too much to ask for a used mobo. 3000is more like it.

Last edited:
OP
doom_marine

doom_marine

Journeyman
ok price revision ;-)

My friend got a quote of Rs 5K from a dealer in his home town and soo he's asking for anything higher than that. Warranty still not clear, for that i have to land there ;-)

And nobody interested in the gfx card?? :) he did'nt get a quote for the card, is the price too high?? ;-)

See Ya

manoj eben

Right off the assembly line
5500 for CPU + mobo (incl. delivery). how 'bout it?

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
how old is the graphics card??..warranty...will it have bill with it....???
xfx 6800gt for 9.5 is costly .....and bargain in that??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom