compaq laptop reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

imported_angeldust33

Right off the assembly line
hey guys
has anyone had any experiences with compaq laptops in the past few months ?
i am thinking of buying the Compaq Presario V3000 .. however i am not hearing many great things about them... so i am wondeering if anyone here has purchased one recently or if anyone knows about them

esp. how they compete against he others in terms of reliability and battery life etc.. i have a budget of 45-50 however i dont wanna go for a dell.They are simply too ugly and having worked for dell i know how the people there really work.

again i am only referring to the compaq and not the high range HP's

i would honestly really appreciate all help
cheerz folks

laptops4u

Broken In
Go for TOSHIBA cost of 50k u will get celeron 1.7 ,40 GB,256,Combo,15"TFT,
1 yer. warranty. or than ACER .

Compaq are not good laptops try give u lots of problems they are basicaly tiwan make laptops so the quality is no good.

buy any thing than compaq,HP,HCL,Zenith.

Techinator

Broken In
man, it would be like repeating laptops4u's words but its true,
go for anything but Compaq,HP,HCL ,Zenith.

I prefer Acer from toshiba as toshiba's screens have a kind of mirror like finish which makes it difficult to see when there is a light source behind you.

Also acer's Graphics Subsystem has always been found better than others in various test drives.

ramadevi1

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I have purchased Compaq Presario V3000 with model no is v3133au ,AMD Turon with Nvedia graphcs card. I used it only for year after that laptop was dead and now no waranty for this. Can I change the mother board with Intel processor and Intel Graphics chipset.
Please let me know if the laptop model supports the intel boards.
Many Thanks,
Rama devi.
Chennai, India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom