Compaq C700Tu Laptop for Sale in Delhi/NCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_jindal1

Broken In
I want to sell off a 1.5 years old used Compaq laptop with original bill. Perfectly in working condition with 1.5 hours battery life and never ever serviced.
Configuration as below..

120Gb HDD
SDVD writer (can write 8gb DVD's)
15.1" LCD screen
2 Ghz Intel Celeron processor.
1Gb Ram
1 Free Bluetooth connector.
HP Leather Laptop bag.
1.3 MegaPixel Webcam,
touchpad for mouse

Windows XP/Vista installed with all drivers. I had bought it in March 2008.

Price : 15000/-

Anyone who is interested can drop me a PM. Those who are interested can check the product before they buy.

It's simply the best Laptop I ever used because of its weight and heating mechanism. The only reason I'm selling it, is because of its configuration which doesn't allow me to install some software of my use which require 150Gb+ of HDD and 2Gb of RAM.

Note: I will prefer if the buyer picks and pays for the product rather shipping. I just want to avoid the shipping hassles.

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
J

j_jindal1

Broken In
baap re! 150gb ka software!! :eek: can I ask the name of such software please
:)
Software name is Oracle Apps. The latest version(R12) requires minimum 160 Gb of free space and 2Gb Ram. I have to practice on it so looking for an upgraded model in Compaq itself. Any other doubts.. ;)

OP
J

j_jindal1

Broken In
*i38.tinypic.com/24gubyr.jpg
*i33.tinypic.com/2d6t73b.jpg

-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
I am currently working on this laptop only.... And I dont' feel any performance issues with it.. You can install Windows 7 on it and all the major graphics softwares like Photoshop CS3 etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom