Compact cabinet Gaming < 40K

shabin5785

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Games:Call of duty(latest versions), crysis, GTA IV ,FIFA13 Applications: Photoshop CS4,Office 2010. Internet:Watching HD Videos,Skype. Multimedia:Watching HD movies,DVD's.
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too. Ans:30-40 K,Yes
3. Planning to overclock? Ans: only if possible in my budget
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use? Ans: Win 7 x86 or x64

5. How much hard drive space is needed? Ans: 500GB-1 TB
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have. Ans: Yes,24 to 27 inch ,1920 x 1200
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: mouse i have , other parts new.

8. When are you planning to buy the system? Ans:within three days.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler? Ans: Assembler.
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Trivandrum, A.P..Yes willing to buy on-line if the price of the component is less from the local store.
11. Anything else which you would like to say? Ans:I want CPU to be compact/small supporting all high end games like COD, FIFA13 ,NFS latest.

This post i am posting on behalf of my friend,since he is unable to post due to some issues.
He has budget higher than me and he wants small size processing unit.

We checked with vendor about graphic card :-Graphics Card HD 7770 Sapphire ( New model) is available.

> If your friend has an recently created an account on TDF and his thread sn;t appearing, it means t is in the moderation queue. First few posts for new members are moderated to avoid spam.

> Why does your friend need a 'compact' system?

FX 6300 (7700)
Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P (5900)
Corsair XMS 1600 MHz 4 GB (2600)
WD Blue 500 GB HDD (3300)
Sapphire HD7790 1 GB DDR5 (9200)
Antec VP450P (2700)
Local cabinet without PSU (1000)
Dell S2240L (9000)
Logitech MK200 (800)

total: 42,200

OP
S

shabin5785

Broken In
Why does your friend need a 'compact' system?
ans : - he's not native of current place(working here) and he used to travel to his native (which is 30hrs journey).
so he was willing to have small size processing unit which he can carry along n vacations. he have monitor at home.

Arjun609

The Don's Decision.
Always Go for ATX Form Factor for the future
Cabinets: Cooler Master Elite 360
Cooler Master Elite 361
CPU Cooling:Go for low profile cooling the best among one is Noctua NH L12
(Mostly People dont like Noctua becz the fan's color are not pretty good looking but they are damn silent and highPerformers

Top Bottom