Commerce or PCM?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
*you're
Also, 5 questions per chapter? I would say 2 per topic. Another thing, concepts matter in accounts. Everything is related to what you have studied earlier in accounts, so pay attention to everything. Don't skip anything. :)

Serpy, thanks for the tips. Might be useful for me too. :) :thumbs:

Serisouly on the side note our teacher used to do 8+ sums per chapter in accounts which was more than enough for me,and I was bored during the exam time(we had like 5 days for accounts) I just worked out some papers-All somes tallied :) and I scored 94 :) in boards

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Just listen in class(esp Accounts and stats) and you can easily score 90+ :).
Btw is it state board or CBSE?

Same here I am aiming for IIM-B/ISB or if i can go to us-MIT,Harvard

Which class are you in? MIT and Harvard are no child's play to get into. So I hope you're working uber-hard. But if you've taken commerce in 11-12, it will be more difficult for you to get into these places TBH. Especially MIT because MIT requires one math and one science subject test in the SAT. Harvard I think requires math and one more subject test to get in, not sure if science is compulsary. But usually the sciences are better regarded.

I'm not saying it is impossible to get there because you could always take the science tests, but it would be difficult to prepare for them as a commerce student.

Top Bottom