Coming to bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
me and my friends gonna visit bangalore from 11-16th jan.so if any of u living in bangalore can help me on how to go about the place it'll be great.

OP
R

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
leaving in 6hrs now.we dont know where we're gonna stay havent made any bookings but wanted to know whats there to visit in bangalore city and cool places to go to.

chicha

High without substance...
there are quite a few places depending on what you are here for. there are the usual clubs nothing special about them, there are few rock pubs plays only rock-hard rock, there is a big zoo which i heard is good now called banergatta. if you have time you can go to mysore and come back in one day.
many malls, and movie halls too, but nothing you might have not seen

once you are here you send me PM i will give you my number.

Last edited:

chicha

^GRS where is that?
wonderla and inovative film city are good places to have some fun both of them are close to each other but require one day each.

red_devil

Back!
^ GRS is far off ...its in mysore ..[might not exactly mysore... but kinda too close to mysore]

WONDERLA would be closer to bangalore...so if you want to head such amusement parks, wonderla should be your choice [considering that its closer to b'lore]

and other that that there are the usual Malls n pubs n stuff... but if you're a bit into engg. stuff, then Vishveshwaraiah Tech Museum is probably a place you'd want to goto...

bannerghatta is good too...

and ofcourse a trip to Mysore would be good too...there are quite a lot of places to be visited in Mysore so a 2 day trip migh the right way to go ;)

=============

oh saw this just now : Today, 01:51 AM - eaving in 6hrs now which means he would have already left for b'lore :p

well hope he checks the forum when he comes to b'lore ;)
====

Last edited:

chicha

but if you're a bit into engg. stuff, then Vishveshwaraiah Tech Museum is probably a place you'd want to goto...
dude museum is very old there is nothing that will interest, the last time i was there, there was nothing all the stuff had broken, it was some 2-3 years back.

red_devil

Back!
^ oh i din know that the museum was this badly maintained... i had been there about 7-8 years ago... that was my first and last visit there ... somehow liked that place very much [but not enough to warrant a second visit :p ] so suggested it to him...

N

neelima006

hi .. u plannin to cm to blore ... trust me its a beautiful pace ....i am sure u goin to enjoy us stay hr... try these food joints in blore .. thr r nice ...
hope u hv a wonderful trip..:wink:

*bangalore.88db.com/blr/Services/Ad.page?CatID=8190000

nix

auto's are expensive. i've never been in an auto since years.

yeah, here we call 'em "auto". when you want one, just call out loud- "AUTO"... he will stop..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom