Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

According to Badass Digest, the latest movie in the Avengers franchise will finish with Captain America creating a new team of superheroes by combining the existing characters with a host of new stars. While full details of the new team are yet to be released it is reportedly set to feature a new heroine, Ms Marvel, also known as Captain Marvel, although movie bosses aren't sure whether this will be a lead or supporting role.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron spoilers: Captain America will 'create team of superheroes with new stars' - Mirror Online

Last edited:

aadroid.dev

Broken In

According to Badass Digest, the latest movie in the Avengers franchise will finish with Captain America creating a new team of superheroes by combining the existing characters with a host of new stars. While full details of the new team are yet to be released it is reportedly set to feature a new heroine, Ms Marvel, also known as Captain Marvel, although movie bosses aren't sure whether this will be a lead or supporting role.

TBH, I'm actually cool with this Idea, RDJ's contract is expiring, replace Tony with Arno. Thor needs to take back the throne of asgard, send him away to appear after Thanos attacks Asgard to get the tesseract. Hulk can be launched into the space to Set a path for planet hulk and come back to earth for vs Thanos fight as a minion controlled by thanos by the mind gem. Hawk eye, falcon and Widow can help Coulson set up the new SHIELD (with a cooler name marvel, please!) , we can use a new team for earth which has The Maximoff twins, Ms Marvel, Dr. Strange, Black Panther and the Inhumans, maybe?

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Answers to Your Burning Questions About Marvel?s Ant-Man | Underwire | WIRED

aadroid.dev

Broken In

GUYSS!!!!!!

GOTHAM S01E00 went up today. it's an intro to the series, not the series premiere, but it looks amazing!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::hyper::hyper::clap2::eeksign::wow::batman:

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Ya. finally.
“Deadpool” is getting his own movie and it's confirmed with a release date of Feb.12, 2016.

Imagine breaking the fourth wall on a big screen. :cool:

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Ya. They're trying :|
But the movie should stick to its own comic self.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

?The Flash? Season 1 Spoilers: Who Is Harrison Wells And What?s His Connection To Barry Allen?

*cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/styles/image_embed/public/2014/10/23/reverse-flash.jpg

Yea, that's Reverse Flash!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Clear pic:

*i.imgur.com/dM8PiRw.jpg

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

MARVEL'S PHASE 3 IS ANNOUNCED!!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

• ANT-MAN (already announced) goes jumbo-size July 17, 2015.
*cdn.unleashthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Ant-Man.jpeg?4dbf7b

• CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR got scheduled for May 6, 2016.
*cdn.unleashthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Captain-America-Civil-War.jpg?4dbf7b

• DOCTOR STRANGE is set for November 4, 2016.
*cdn.unleashthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Doctor-Strange.jpg?4dbf7b

• GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 is just around the corner, May 5, 2017.
*cdn.unleashthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-2.jpg?4dbf7b

• THOR: RAGNAROK arrives July 18, 2017.
*cdn.unleashthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Thor-Ragnarok.jpg?4dbf7b

• BLACK PANTHER leaps to the big screen November 3, 2017.
*cdn.unleashthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Black-Panther.jpg?4dbf7b

• CAPTAIN MARVEL becomes the first solo female Marvel superhero with her own feature, July 6, 2018.
*cdn.unleashthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Captain-Marvel.jpg?4dbf7b

• The INHUMANS are coming November 2, 2018.
*cdn.unleashthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Inhumans.jpg?4dbf7b

• And the mega chapter: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR PARTS I and II. May 2018 and May 2019.
*cdn.unleashthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Avengers-Part-1-and-II.jpg?4dbf7b

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Ant man is ending of phase 2 though and not phase start of phase 3, Confirmed by Kevin Feige .

I couldnt sleep last night cause of the announcements :p . Went to bed at 4 am .. lol .

*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/162114-upcoming-movie-you-excited-watch-post2173370.html#post2173370

Last edited:
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Avengers - IW 2019! I think Thanos will appear in IW1 and then on IW2 as the final villain with Infinity Gaunlet. Avengers 2 will just feature some other villain i guess.
I wonder how the current gen heroes will look like in 2019!

I really love the rollercoaster ride of Marvel and DC movies in our lifetime. :cool:

TheFallenLord

Journeyman

Too many movies in such a short span of time. I hope they can maintain quality as well and not give us cr@p like IM2, Thor 2, IM3 & The Avengers (sorry). Last two movies from marvel were brilliant and I hope they continue this trend.

RBX

In the zone

Avengers - IW 2019! I think Thanos will appear in IW1 and then on IW2 as the final villain with Infinity Gaunlet. Avengers 2 will just feature some other villain i guess.
I wonder how the current gen heroes will look like in 2019!

I really love the rollercoaster ride of Marvel and DC movies in our lifetime. :cool:

[YOUTUBE]Uv2NRpG76Pg[/YOUTUBE]

If anyone has read comics, does Loki die after his scepter's stone is taken?

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

[YOUTUBE]QzbPnlcMxao[/YOUTUBE]

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Too many movies in such a short span of time. I hope they can maintain quality as well and not give us cr@p like IM2, Thor 2, IM3 & The Avengers (sorry). Last two movies from marvel were brilliant and I hope they continue this trend.

Avengers has Universal acclaim (well almost) ...

Thor 2 and IM2 and 3 aren't also considered that bad , even if they were not that good . (Talking about General Audience )

RBX

In the zone

Doctor Doom Gets A New Origin And Last Name In Fantastic Four Reboot | Comicbook.com

:facepalm:

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

I guess, FF reboot will fail miserably. Fans are already slashing the cast of FF reboot.

- - - Updated - - -

[YOUTUBE]sQjV1jPybwQ[/YOUTUBE]

:hyper:

Top Bottom