Comedy night with kapil highest trp rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Some of the jokes may need a bit of Punjabi culture knowledge and his dialogue delivery is super fast. Reminds me of Movers and Shekhar's or was it Shaker's?
Overall an excellent show.

Kapil is also fun as host on the dancing show, Jhalak Dikhla Ja.

Only reason I watch sometimes. Kapil's jokes and Madhuri Dixit's graceful beauty.

ashs1

Padawan
i've been hearing a lot of positive feedback for this show..time to check it out...I hope there's no vulgar/dirty/double meaning jokes..:O

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
i've been hearing a lot of positive feedback for this show..time to check it out...I hope there's no vulgar/dirty/double meaning jokes..:O

Nope nope nope, none :censored: things at all

Kapil is a really genius man, he cooks up a situation on the spot and doesn't need to resort to cheap tactics like other performers on shows elsewhere who rely purely on some gimmicks to make you laugh. There is no forced laughter like the pre-recorded people laughing in the background nor there is a forced attempt to make faces like you do to make a 5 year old laugh....none of that.

Kapil's tactics lies in spontaneity.

No scripting.
No forced laughter.
No fake audience.
None of that crap. Just some killer common sense and sharp wit.

I don't usually watch comedy shows nowadays but some of the best that I've grown up watching include Sarabhai vs Sarabhai but one of favourites still remain the classic Pankaj Kapur series,

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
+ 1.. cant agree more to that..

He is truely a gentleman and its his spontaniety that amuses the masses. As far as negativity goes, its common wherever and whenever someone succeeds in what they are doing best

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I like 'Yes Boss' and Sarabhai vs Sarabhai :-D

Kapil owns the show as K9 productions the '9' is the no of owners in it :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom