COD4 / GRID Players !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
well i quite didnt understood well the lee mans 24hour racing. what we have to do there.
LeMAns is drivers' ultimate challenge.

real life - *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_Hours_of_Le_Mans :p

Instead of focusing on the ability of a car company to build the fastest machines of the time, the 24 Hours of Le Mans would instead concentrate on the ability of manufacturers to build sporty yet reliable cars. This would drive innovation in not only reliable but also fuel-efficient vehicles, since the nature of endurance racing requires as little time to be spent in the pits as possible.

CodeM didnt make this game's LeMans interesting, even if you choose to race 6/24hours, Pits are closed, your car is super fuel efficient:p in this game.

This race is very interesting on GTR2, you need to play with heavy strategy:)) (pit stops, tyre selection....)

quan chi

mortal kombat
how to form your own team in grid.:mad:till now i have only won in drift and target speed races in normal mode and for other teams.the other races are difficult to be won.

Last edited:

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
We have few COD4 networks in COD4.
U can join them.

Gamerz India COD4 2 pass is cod4.

sam9s has also made GRID network.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Started playing GRiD for first time since a few days back.. And the cars just doesnt steer.. *embarassed*
Any help??

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
U need to brake well.(More speed = Less Torque n Vice versa)
Lower ur speed before turns.
Just dont go BANG BANG way like in earlier NFS versions.This one requires more realistic racing.
After few matches U will be able to play it easily.

Shloeb

In the zone
My internet connection is gone after i shifted my house. But near my house there is no BSNL pole so please tell me what other internet connection is good. Gives high speeds at low rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom