COD4 / GRID Players !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Get K3 Mod for cod4 from HERE.
Size is 50MB .Please report here after u finish downloading for further instructions.

FEATURES OF K3MOD :
The K3 Mod is a Sci-Fi mod to bring out the Fun of COD4. The features of it never stop.

Features:

Ion Cannon (Replaces Airstrikes)
Auto Turret (Replaces Claymores)
Time Bubble
3rd Person View (OPTIONAL)
EMP Grenade (Replaces Flash Grenade)
Sticky Proximity Grenade (Replaces Frag Grenade)
Freeze Grenade (Replaces Stun Grenade)
Laser mine (Replaces C4)
Locking on Rocket Launcher
Laser Guided Rocket Launcher
Dark Matter Cannon (hold fire to charge up, let go to fire, more charge more damage)
New Helicoptor Model
All New Weapon Sounds
Many New Weapon Models
Lasers on all weapons
Swiching gun hands on the fly
More gore (peoples bodys explode)
Rage mod (when you get 10 kills with less than 3 deaths, you get to be unstopable for 15 seconds)

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Yesterday me and Amrawtanshx from this forum played COD4 till 2AM......... Amrawtanshx even played afterwards.....coz me went to sleep :D.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
It is wierd. everything seems lame in contrast to cod4 but I am willing to attempt Quake wars and UT3.

What about crysis wars. (I have warhead so do I have wars or is it s separate purchase ;) ?)

Never mind
Crysis Wars

In addition to the single player campaign, Crytek has also emphasized the multiplayer modes, entitled Crysis Wars. In addition to the Instant Action and Power Struggle modes of the original Crysis, Crysis Warhead also features Team Instant Action mode, as well as 21 playable maps upon release. Crytek has made numerous changes to the multiplayer gameplay including tighter vehicle controls, weapon rebalancing, and nanosuit alterations.[5] Crysis Wars is included on its own disc, has a separate installer and logo, and is considered a separate game by Crytek; regardless, it comes bundled with Warhead at no additional charge.

Last edited:
OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Images not being posted?
*www.xfire.com/screenshots/theconqueror001/ss_file-186b1a095b4de6bc2998fbcceb9fdd6184a41613.jpg
CLICK HERE If the Above Picture is not disaplyed*www.xfire.com/screenshots/theconqueror001/ss_file-186b1a095b4de6bc2998fbcceb9fdd6184a41613.jpg

Hey conq i've downloaded the K3 mod now what.
Wait For others to download K3 ;)

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
well is there any way to configure controller for grid.only the keyboard controlls works for it.
if you're on Vista, dont install any driver for gamepad;), Vista will install some drivers. for me it worked in that way, but no vibrations.

If on XP SP3, do the same & try.

uninstall the old driver, let XP install.

quan chi

mortal kombat
if you're on Vista, dont install any driver for gamepad;), Vista will install some drivers. for me it worked in that way, but no vibrations.

If on XP SP3, do the same & try.

uninstall the old driver, let XP install.

well i have the drivers installed weeks back.do i have to uninstall it. is there no other way.:(
i am on xp sp3.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
standard drivers work fine with all games.. i have logitech rumblepad 2 .. it work tho the viberation doesnt for some reason in vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom