cnt install office 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritvij

rated R
I get a gr8 error while trying to install office 2010 from the digit DVD it says that i need MSXML ......... something..
pls. help...:sad:

also my older office 2007.. its word is not opening it gives the following errors
*F:\DOC BACKUP\My Pictures/1

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
I get a gr8 error while trying to install office 2010 from the digit DVD it says that i need MSXML ......... something..

also my older office 2007.. its word is not opening it gives the following errors
*F:\DOC BACKUP\My Pictures/1

which error.... plz

papul1993

not a newbie.....

*F:%5CDOC%20BACKUP%5CMy%20Pictures/1
Please state which version of windows operating are you using and also what errors you get on running word 2007

OP
ritvij

ritvij

rated R
use win xp sp2 and i get the following errors while opening word 2007..
Runtime error!!
R6034
The application failed to initialize properly(0xc000142). Click OK to terminate the app..'
pls. help i hav alredy re-installed it 4 times and formatted my disk...

*F:%5CDOC%20BACKUP%5CMy%20Pictures/1
You probably need the latest msxml parser 6.0 to continue with the installation of office 2010 in xp. You can download that from microsoft.com or you can try upgrading to Sp3 .Try installing office again and watch for the Exact file name and search it here .
After download, just install it with a double click and after the update, continue your office installation.

OP
ritvij

ritvij

rated R
no its still not working and my xp isn't getting upgraded to sp3:-x

also i installed msxml 6.0 parser but the office is not installing...:-x

the word 2007 isn't opening either..
what shall i do???????????:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

dreams

Gracias Senor
Try creating a new user and install 2007 in it. Also try to install it has an administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom