Status
Not open for further replies.

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
I am interested in getting CM 690... but am confused whether to go for pure black or not... and what's the difference between them... Please quote the price too...

Arnab boss

In the zone
Ya dude and if u pay 4.6k u will get the side transparent case...' it looks cool and if u wanna show off ur hardwares then put some led fans inside it...' go 4 it buddy its a great case...'

OP
nishant_nms

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
*in.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=in&act=detail&tbcate=2254&id=6718
*in.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=in&act=detail&tbcate=2254&id=4149

these are the links for both the cabinets...

Arnab boss

In the zone
Dude just go 4 the transparent case and get some led 120mm fans...' it looks awesome and take a blue led fan....'

I hav it and tell u it looks great and deadly...

Krow

Crowman
A bit offtopic: LED fans are merely bling and not much of performance, unless you consider the Xigmatek Orange LED 120mm ones. If you are going to buy a case fan then go for Scythe Slipstream 120mm 1900RPM version. It should cost 475 bucks plus shipping if you buy online.

heavyarms

Broken In
^^Not indeed there are good led fans out there

Specifically cm 120mm led fans that are 90cfm (tho in acutal they are 70cfm) for 450 rs
Xigmatek has recently launched f1251 120mm led fans with transparent frame and impellers rated at 63cfm/29dbA/1500rpm.

These two led fans make sense in decent cfm, noise levels and bling factor.

@OP get the basic cm690 for 4k. dont spend more on the black infact if u really want interiors black get a can of paint for 80 and do it yourself or get it powdercoated locally wud cost you less.

Krow

Crowman
Those CM fans are pretty okay. I have used them and are surely not meant for CPU cooling. Only for case cooling. Meanwhile the Xigmatek ones are good heatsink coolers too.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Dude just go 4 the transparent case and get some led 120mm fans...' it looks awesome and take a blue led fan....'

I hav it and tell u it looks great and deadly...

Yea, they look really nice. But with the transparent CM690, the light bleeds through. If it is in your sleeping room -- errr..a bit of a pain.

Arnab boss

In the zone
^^^ GUYS I hav a separate computer room so no probs 4 me...'

@krow I hav 7 fans 4 led and 3 normal and it keeps my rig cool and noise is tolerable....'

@op don't get confused if u wanna some fancy case then look @haf 922 @6k....its hardy with side transparent and good cooling features...'

Krow

Crowman
Also, have a look at the Lancool Dragonlord PC-K62 @ 7k and PC-K56 @ ~5k, if you can find it. Look for deals online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom