clear google's search cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
as the heading says ... how do i clear google's search cache ... i go to google.com and if i type 'a' anything iv searched till now is ther and i tried clearing google's cookies but no effect .. how do i clear it :confused:

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Firefox Options -> Privacy -> Uncheck "Remember what I enter in forms and searchbar".
Also try to uncheck the option of "remember visited page".

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
U both r welcome. :D

[offtopic]
@mAV3
can u pls send me the wallpaper, which u r using in ur current avatar? :)
[/offtopic]

Anindya

In the zone
@mAV3 ur avatar is really amazing! I was going to ask u the source then saw that Vista Ji had already asked for it. BEAUTIFUL.:cool:

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Vishal Gupta said:
^^ thnx buddy but its only thumbnail and the link is leading to imageshack homepage.
arre thumbnail nahi re ... the original i had was 128x128 .... and the imageshack images are 128x128 :D

Anindya said:
@mAV3 ur avatar is really amazing! I was going to ask u the source then saw that Vista Ji had already asked for it. BEAUTIFUL.:cool:
thank u ... source ... its some whr in head or my a$$ :D where evr my brain is :D

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
There is a simple method I learned today. It is like this. When you start typing, say, you start with letter b and all the previous search words starting with b will start coming up. Just press delete key when those words are highlighted. Next time if you type b the deleted words will not reappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom