Clash Of Clans

BadalGulati87

Broken In
Hi,

I also love playing strategy games and I am basically into Clash of Kings but have tried Clash of Clans and its much better that COK. I just need some tips on how to go about the game from the start. What I mean to ask is that What are the do's and dont's I should be taking care of while I play the game right from the beginning of the game. Please help me with it.

avanildutta

Journeyman
Hi,

I also love playing strategy games and I am basically into Clash of Kings but have tried Clash of Clans and its much better that COK. I just need some tips on how to go about the game from the start. What I mean to ask is that What are the do's and dont's I should be taking care of while I play the game right from the beginning of the game. Please help me with it.
Never use your gems for any upgrades.. Collect them to increase your builder hut's to 5.. Secondly.. Clear the obstacles around your village to collect gems.. Also never keep your laboratory idle. Always try to level up your troops in the lab.. And ya don't rush.. Dont upgrade your town hall unless all the upgrades like barrack, walls, storage, defence towers are maxed up accordingly to your town hall.. You might skip 1 or 2 gold or elixir mines and can do that later.. Still try to upgrade them also before moving to next TH level.. Thats all i can think of now. Hope it helps..

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Hi,

Just check out the first post in this thread. I have written some of the Dos and Don'ts for the newbies. Even though Its pretty old, the basics are the same.

BadalGulati87

Broken In
I was playing Clash of Kings. I lost my castle just like that and someone else started using it. They hacked the game idk how but have you heard of such things in COC? As I dont want to suffer once again and spend myself on something that is later going to be lost or taken by someone else.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I was playing Clash of Kings. I lost my castle just like that and someone else started using it. They hacked the game idk how but have you heard of such things in COC? As I dont want to suffer once again and spend myself on something that is later going to be lost or taken by someone else.

As soon as your start your game, link your google id to the game. No one can take/hack your account and take your village. Because its tied to your Google ID/pwd. So as long as your Google ID/pwd is safe, your village is safe too.

- - - Updated - - -

^ sure, why not. friendly challenges are fun !

Yeah they are super fun!!

Nemes!s

Broken In

well thats not the case with coc, your coc account is your email account which u used while registering on coc.

BadalGulati87

Broken In
I know that I had attached it and have asked for help from the GM and finally after weeks of wait they replied. And I had 4 castles so You can imagine the time I put in. I dont have a problem with the game but if this doesn't get sorted I will be very angry. I had it linked to FB.

Top Bottom