Clash Of Clans

30 ? I don't think so.. Most are friends of tdf members and not even heard of tdf.

Seriously??

TDF is losing its charm. I've seen people buying digit mag, but I'm pretty sure most of them who buy it don't visit the forum or website regularly. I think digit is still running due to magazine sales

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
about community, not clan
look guys we always have waves of people coming and going, but those who have left have just taken a break and usually come out of the rafters after a while only to see people are still chilling around
for readership also there is a lot of churn

anky

Youngling
started COC after year and a half break! :p
townhall is level 8 and have dragon as highest troop

A

amit.tiger12

Seriously??

TDF is losing its charm. I've seen people buying digit mag, but I'm pretty sure most of them who buy it don't visit the forum or website regularly. I think digit is still running due to magazine sales
I wasn't knowing about magazine and never tried it, but I daily check tdf..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
4-5 are there atm, useless stuff. i dont understand why i dont get any gem bax - i get like onece a week. but when i visit others bases, often find they have one laying around.

Go for the gem box trick, should help it by a bit.

Remove the gem box AFTER 48 hours of you first seeing it(along with other trees and obstacles in base, remember to remove gem box AFTER removing the others first).

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Go for the gem box trick, should help it by a bit.

Remove the gem box AFTER 48 hours of you first seeing it(along with other trees and obstacles in base, remember to remove gem box AFTER removing the others first).

That stuff isn't working anymore after Dec Update.. Atleast for me.. I get once a week.!! :(

- - - Updated - - -

So how many Christmas trees have spawned on your base yet?

8 or 9 I think.. Besides whats the point?? This year's tree doesn't spawn gifts too!! What a waste!!

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
If you get 9 or more, you can be in hall of fame at SC forums. I got 8 till now. None of them on the boundaries :( . Anyway, now waiting for the Treasury update. Lets see how it turns out.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
If you get 9 or more, you can be in hall of fame at SC forums. I got 8 till now. None of them on the boundaries :( . Anyway, now waiting for the Treasury update. Lets see how it turns out.

Saw that thread on SC forums. Its pointless, the holiday's obstacle spawn equally for all.. Only the time differs..

icebags

Technomancer
That stuff isn't working anymore after Dec Update.. Atleast for me.. I get once a week.!! :(

any other ways to farm gems ? achievements are kinda big, and i still need ~90 gems to unlock 4th builder.

with just waiting for obstacles, it may take as much as 2 weeks. :(

- - - Updated - - -

after this update, i found an attacker left a lootkart in my garden, i wonder whats happening .....

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
any other ways to farm gems ? achievements are kinda big, and i still need ~90 gems to unlock 4th builder.

with just waiting for obstacles, it may take as much as 2 weeks. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Well you may try buying them :p There are some referral apps which gives you Playstore credits to buy them.. But its tedious ..
Try to push to Crystal or masters. You'll get good amount of gems.

- - - Updated - - -

after this update, i found an attacker left a lootkart in my garden, i wonder whats happening .....

Its called broken loot cart. It appears after each defense, and some percentage of stolen loot from you is returned to you. But it spawns only once even if you get hit multiple times, so be sure to collect it asap.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
So trying to get rid of this addiction. Disabled the notification yesterday and havent checked once till now. So far so good.

icebags

Technomancer
Well you may try buying them :p There are some referral apps which gives you Playstore credits to buy them.. But its tedious ..
Try to push to Crystal or masters. You'll get good amount of gems.

how can i push to crystal masters ! i am only TH5, they just crash through my village like walking on paddyfields ! :hissyfit:

i will just have to wait it out i guess !

Last edited:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
how can i push to crystal masters ! i am only TH5, they just crash through my village like walking on paddyfields ! :hissyfit:

Geeez.. Th5 and you need 4th builder?? Slow down there buddy.. Don't spend your gems for speeding up anything. . And you'll get enough gems to buy 5th builder in th8.. Gud Luck!!

- - - Updated - - -

So trying to get rid of this addiction. Disabled the notification yesterday and havent checked once till now. So far so good.

There's an easy way. Just un install :p

Minion

Conversation Architect

TH9 is where when your defense can protect your base so have patience it takes almost 1 yr to get me into th9 from th5.

Top Bottom