Clash Of Clans

TheHumanBot

Padawan
anyone here on level 8 ? please post your game screenshot. :-( want to see if i am playing this game right or not. anyway i am having fun. glued to it. spent around 45 minutes staring at those working and building stuff. :lol:

Makx

Game on
If you haven't spent gems, than you have done noting wrong till now. You cant do anything wrong in this game except for spending gems unnecessarily.

Prashmith

Journeyman
anyone here on level 8 ? please post your game screenshot. :-( want to see if i am playing this game right or not. anyway i am having fun. glued to it. spent around 45 minutes staring at those working and building stuff. :lol:

i am lvl60 th 8 achived using autosearch tool ON
and no gmes

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
My mid TH8 base. Still need to upgrade archer towers, wiz towers, teslas and walls in defense. Spells are still on lvl 4. Other than that I'll be upgrading hogs and pekkas to lvl 3 before going to TH9

*i.imgur.com/HXsUrJ8.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-26-14-21-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-26-14-21-57.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 94

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Just visited Mighty Legends... Might join it after few days as some of my friends in my clan are leaving the game.

BTW your top player (TH10) has rushed his base which is not a good practice... Max out defenses before upgrading TH. Also Most of the TH7s need elixer and gold only. You can find dead bases with easy BARCH loot in ~1250-1350 trophy range. For good DE you will have to go in gold 2 or preferably in crystal. However the higher you go, more are the chances of getting raided especially if your base has good loot. So maxing defenses is very important

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Re: Clash Of Clans - Mighty Legends

Prashant we would very much like to see you in our clan. Do consider joining

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
*puu.sh/bR84q/1d780da64d.png

war results :D new war will start in an hour, if one person joins, we will have 25v25 wars :D

Prashant how do you make vids?

- - - Updated - - -

Just have to keep on looting bases with huge amount of resources.

you'll know once you reach TH 7/8

- - - Updated - - -

Just visited Mighty Legends... Might join it after few days as some of my friends in my clan are leaving the game.

BTW your top player (TH10) has rushed his base which is not a good practice... Max out defenses before upgrading TH. Also Most of the TH7s need elixer and gold only. You can find dead bases with easy BARCH loot in ~1250-1350 trophy range. For good DE you will have to go in gold 2 or preferably in crystal. However the higher you go, more are the chances of getting raided especially if your base has good loot. So maxing defenses is very important

well we don't know him and he isn't on the WhatsApp group, so can't do anything .

Top Bottom